Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:51 pm
about what my milkshakes bring to the yard
--plenty I'm sure. :smoke:
I can teach you, but I'd have to charge.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:59 pm

:lol: :bender:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:06 pm

You see, I've listened to people and allowed them to speak for themselves. That's why I don't know where you are getting your claims from, or why you think claiming (again) that he is white, or nationalist, or whatever is going to convince me of anything other than your disdain.

I would rather let him speak for himself than listen to others opine about his motives. You are welcome to not listen to anyone, but I don't need you protecting me from ideas, good or bad. If I am to take your words about his motives, shall I take his about yours?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:11 pm

This is why Antifa are needed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... 1563786872
The night before, several of them had been called to a library in nearby Renton, Washington, where a Drag Story Time Hour, an event series in which a local drag queen or drag king reads to children in a library or bookstore, was being disrupted by rightwing protesters. The protesters, who opposed the event as “immoral”, held up signs equating drag with pedophilia, and screamed “Shame! Shame!” at parents and their kids. Among them were members of the Proud Boys, a violent rightwing street gang, and Three Percenters militia, who were open-carrying firearms.

The north-west has been at the center of tense political clashes over the last two years. The area is an adopted home base for far-right groups like Patriot Prayer, Identity Evropa/American Identity Movement and the Proud Boys, who have organized numerous marches that have ended in violence. In response, a range of leftist groups have organized self defence groups and, in doing so, present gun ownership as a way to protect themselves and others.
When armed fascists show up at your kids show, threatening and intimidating with open carry firearms, and the cops won't do shit because more often than not they side with the fascists; who do you call for security?

Hint: it's not The A Team.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:11 pm
This is why Antifa are needed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... 1563786872
The night before, several of them had been called to a library in nearby Renton, Washington, where a Drag Story Time Hour, an event series in which a local drag queen or drag king reads to children in a library or bookstore, was being disrupted by rightwing protesters. The protesters, who opposed the event as “immoral”, held up signs equating drag with pedophilia, and screamed “Shame! Shame!” at parents and their kids. Among them were members of the Proud Boys, a violent rightwing street gang, and Three Percenters militia, who were open-carrying firearms.

The north-west has been at the center of tense political clashes over the last two years. The area is an adopted home base for far-right groups like Patriot Prayer, Identity Evropa/American Identity Movement and the Proud Boys, who have organized numerous marches that have ended in violence. In response, a range of leftist groups have organized self defence groups and, in doing so, present gun ownership as a way to protect themselves and others.
When armed fascists show up at your kids show, threatening and intimidating with open carry firearms, and the cops won't do shit because more often than not they side with the fascists; who do you call for security?

Hint: it's not The A Team.
The heroes of the left...
On December 10, Yaniv told Langley Township Council he was personally responsible for the suspension of prominent Canadian feminist blogger Meghan Murphy from Twitter, as well as being responsible for new policy changes on Twitter and WordPress, which have banned women and deleted entire blogs on the basis of punitive action for “misgendering” (correctly identifying sex).
https://mirandayardley.com/en/jonathan- ... -predator/

Got that dangerous conservative banned! Everyone cheer the Human Rights Heroes!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:38 pm

I wish the Internet would stop asking me to give a shit about all these stupid people man. I don't care. I don't care that you got your ass banned from Twitter and you're innocent. I don't care. And the weirdo with fake eyelashes, fuck him too. He's stupid and needs help.

But I don't fucking care.

In my own backyard I've got a half-dozen kiddie fiddlers, the greater Houston area, --motherfucker, please-- little girls set on fire in another road rage incident...

Motherfucker, I don't care about your stupid ass problems.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 pm

I wish you a good long, pleasant run full of long-lost favourite songs.

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:31 pm
POLICE OFFICER SUGGESTS ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ SHOULD BE SHOT, CALLING HER A 'VILE IDIOT'
https://www.newsweek.com/police-alexand ... 3zLk1JUvD4

Words matter.
A certain LEO ought to shoot himself for being a vile idiot
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:47 am
JimC wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 am
My point is that "the ends justify the means" is a dangerous trap for any part of the political spectrum...
Indeed. Which is why framimg our conversations and deliberations in terms of a response to the fascist and neo-Nazis of the Alt-Right is important and necessary. Unlike those hate-groups we don't oppose them and what they represent simply because they exist, but for what they say and do and for agitating for a kind of society which would grant them complete dominion over everybody else.
And certainly I'm not opposed to robust counter demonstrations against far-right arseholes by the likes of Antifa, with the hope that violence on their part is limited to self defence, and some concern that the excitement of potential street violence may be the motivation for some...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:32 pm

I just listened to Gavin MacInnis on the recent Antifa attacks on Proud Boy members. Are you familiar with the case? Three of the Proud Boys are refusing to plead (going to trial).

Antifa leading inexorably to violent conflict. Who knew that masking up and throwing shit at strangers could turn to violence...?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:37 pm

Have you looked at the pictures of the armed, aggressive racist demonstrators?

As long as Antifa is opposing those guys, they'll get my support...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:37 pm
Have you looked at the pictures of the armed, aggressive racist demonstrators?

As long as Antifa is opposing those guys, they'll get my support...
No, I listened to Gavin talk about his contact with the group this morning, on a podcast.

How would a picture change my mind? There was a group following the Proud Boys, they eventually provoked a fight. No-one wanted to press charges. Three from one side are refusing to plead guilty to anything.

If the photo shows them armed, it changes nothing. (should it?)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Just letting armed, racist thugs parade in the streets intimidating people they dislike had consequences in the 30's, and would have consequences today...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:13 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 pm
Just letting armed, racist thugs parade in the streets intimidating people they dislike had consequences in the 30's, and would have consequences today...
So where do you stand on bullies trying to force immigrant women to handle their penises?

Or on trans people fighting for their rights to regular beauty services?

Or would you avoid taking a side, because it outlines something awkward and ridiculous?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:59 pm

As usual, changing the topic rather than addressing my post is your standard operating procedure... :roll:
And my gin!