Yet more problematic stuff

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 am

I don't know why he's focusing on guns - tanks are a lot more effective defensive weapon than a hand gun. I guess Cunt doesn't have the courage to take on that kind of responsibility though - even if his loved ones were under threat and a tank could save their lives he'd rather leave tank driving to someone else..

There have always been lots of violent hypocrites with a hero complex, or whatever the term is.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:51 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:43 am
Cunt wrote: You keep insisting that I'm scared, why not take a step back.

What makes you think I'm 'scared'?

Because you think you are under assault from leftists, brown people, trannies, media celebs, scientists and criminals. There's always some group you think is out to get something out of you.
Their ideas are ones I disagree with. I don't fear them, any more than you fear ideas you disagree with.

I could accuse you, though. Say you don't accept the fact that we are too late to turn back climate change because you are too fearful to face the truth. Does it help describe your position to add the speculation about your fear?

If you say you aren't fearful, should I believe you? Or assume that's the fear making you act out?

You really need to believe I'm fearful, don't you? Does your shitty little worldview fall apart if I'm not scared?
I think you are a coward because you use the military without doing it yourself.
Me too, to be honest.

It's a huge responsibility that I didn't understand until I was safely too old to do it.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:51 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 am
I don't know
It has been clear for some time that you don't know.

There there, little Peacock, there there. :console:
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:01 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:51 am
pErvinalia wrote:

Because you think you are under assault from leftists, brown people, trannies, media celebs, scientists and criminals. There's always some group you think is out to get something out of you.
Their ideas are ones I disagree with. I don't fear them, any more than you fear ideas you disagree with.
You do fear them as you have literally written before that the leftists are coming for you/us.
I could accuse you, though. Say you don't accept the fact that we are too late to turn back climate change because you are too fearful to face the truth. Does it help describe your position to add the speculation about your fear?
While I don't think it's too late yet, I do think we won't act in time. Capitalism makes it impossible to factor in longer term problems and externalities. If I was "fearful" you'd see some sort of reaction by me. You'll have trouble finding any proof of that (unlike in your case where you regularly write about how leftists, brown people, trannies, media celebs, scientists and criminals are out to get you).
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:31 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:50 pm
Rum wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:41 pm
What?
If someone threatens your loved ones, and a gun is required to protect them, I am guessing that you would not wield it, but would have some braver soul do it for you.
Why live in an uncivilised country where your loved ones are threatened?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:58 am

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:31 am
Cunt wrote:
Rum wrote:
What?
If someone threatens your loved ones, and a gun is required to protect them, I am guessing that you would not wield it, but would have some braver soul do it for you.
That is nub of the problem; constant fear. Just who is going to threaten your "loved ones"? Amazing that you have to think that way. Just no wonder you are so paranoid. Of course American society does not help. When everything around you is crap you think crap.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:58 am
rainbow wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Rum wrote:
What?
That is nub of the problem; constant fear. Just who is going to threaten your "loved ones"? Amazing that you have to think that way. Just no wonder you are so paranoid. Of course American society does not help. When everything around you is crap you think crap.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 pm

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 am
I don't know
It has been clear for some time that you don't know.

There there, little Peacock, there there. :console:
Still ignoring the point and focusing on me personally, eh? Haven't you noticed I don't care? How does that make you feel?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Yep pure aggression. A great civilised society.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Within the comment section of this picture posted on Facebook I came across the word "broflake". :lol:

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm

‘Straight Pride’ organisers revealed to have links to far-right and white nationalist groups
https://news.yahoo.com/organisers-strai ... 58404.html

Because of course they do.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Broflakes.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:01 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:

You do fear them as you have literally written before that the leftists are coming for you/us.
While I don't think it's too late yet, I do think we won't act in time. Capitalism makes it impossible to factor in longer term problems and externalities. If I was "fearful" you'd see some sort of reaction by me. You'll have trouble finding any proof of that (unlike in your case where you regularly write about how leftists, brown people, trannies, media celebs, scientists and criminals are out to get you).
They will come for everyone, it's what they do. I'm not fearful any more than you are fearful of it. They are ridiculous, unless they get a reason to call your boss and get you fired.

As to climate change, it sounds like you are arguing for the status quo. Maybe instead of trying to tax carbon-emitters, it's time to move to high ground and get ready for some storms.

I mean, rather than respond to the 'sky is falling' chants, which are designed to rouse your fear.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

rainbow wrote:
We all do. I choose this country because the threats are acceptably low.
Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 pm
Still ignoring
Yes, very good, Brian Peacock. You are beginning to understand.

Because near everything you write is dogshit stupid, I ignore most of it. Glad you are beginning to understand your suspension, and maybe this time you'll learn from it.

I doubt it, of course, but I'm a bit cynical.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:28 pm

#dodgebait #broflake #bravesirrobin

Frank Zappa