Even more problematic stuff

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Even more problematic stuff

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:21 am

laklak wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:25 am
Nobody is qualified to limit speech, what they are is strong and violent enough to limit speech. The reality is all law, at it's base, is predicated on naked force by the collective against the individual.
Finally someone who makes sense.

I don't think anyone is qualified to choose for me. Except chick flicks. My sweetheart is good at that. Fed me 'Cold Mountain' the other day.

Holy fuck dude.
Svartalf wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:36 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:55 pm
When will people start sneering at the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense as the conspiracy theory that it is?

There really isn't any more evidence for it than there was for Roswell or Lizard Overlords.
when they have better evidence that frump is not actually working for the poutine, and that the sauce fries have no hold on him whatever... he and his team do seem to have had a lot of suspicious doings with the russkies since prior and during the campaign.
I'll leave it with Area 51, Roswell, the JFK assasination cover-up, the 9/11 inside job and anything else which doesn't possess convincing evidnece.

It has another element of 'conspiracy theory'. That is that no-one will ever let it go. Just ask yourself what would convince you that Trump wasn't guilty of...

Wait - what does the conspiracy claim that he is guilty of, exactly?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:30 am

Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 am

These look like Social Justice Warriors.

Maybe they are.
One paper, published in a journal called Sex Roles, said that the author had conducted a two-year study involving “thematic analysis of table dialogue” to uncover the mystery of why heterosexual men like to eat at Hooters.

Another, from a journal of feminist geography, parsed “human reactions to rape culture and queer performativity” at dog parks in Portland, Ore., while a third paper, published in a journal of feminist social work and titled “Our Struggle Is My Struggle,” simply scattered some up-to-date jargon into passages lifted from Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.”

Such offerings may or may not have raised eyebrows among the journals’ limited readerships. But this week, they unleashed a cascade of mockery — along with a torrent of debate about ethics of hoaxes, the state of peer review and the excesses of academia — when they were revealed to be part of an elaborate prank aimed squarely at what the authors labeled “grievance studies.”
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:35 am

Imagine my not being convinced by that...hmm....must be that I am waiting to see if he gets impeached tomorrow, or if this is more whispers about conspiracy, and ANY time now, ANY time.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 am

Surely you must agree that an investigation into him and his campaign is warranted. There's a hell of a lot of smoke.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:21 am

there is no fire, it's just a meteorite burning up in the atmosphere, or maybe a volcano erupting...

uh, what?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 am
Surely you must agree that an investigation into him and his campaign is warranted. There's a hell of a lot of smoke.
What is it he is accused of? Maybe start there.

Why was an investigation started?

While you get your conspiracy theory links, consider what evidence would change your mind about Trump. (hint - to change your mind, you would have to define a position firmly enough that it may be falsified)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:53 am

I can only assume you are trolling. He's very clearly been accused of collusion. And the investigations were clearly started for the reasons given in L'Emmy's link. What evidence of his innocence would I accept? A verdict of no collusion when the various investigations conclude.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:16 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:53 am
I can only assume you are trolling. He's very clearly been accused of collusion. And the investigations were clearly started for the reasons given in L'Emmy's link. What evidence of his innocence would I accept? A verdict of no collusion when the various investigations conclude.
Which crime is 'collusion'?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:17 am

Eugene once showed me that he could open a wine bottle without a cork. There are several, mechanically interesting and subtle methods.

Eugene pushed it in with his little finger.

So am I colluding? Is it unlawful? Or only if I'm president, or about to be?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 am

What in the fuck are you on about? :think:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:16 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Treason.

Any act that involves the assistance of a foreign power in undermining the state might fit this charge.

Do you disagree?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:47 am

2020 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 - 5.2L V-8 with 700 horses.

Quite Problematic.

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:50 am

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:16 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Treason.

Any act that involves the assistance of a foreign power in undermining the state might fit this charge.

Do you disagree?
“Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." Article III, US Constitution. So, that's what it means in the US.

But, under your definition, what evidence is there that Trump undermined the State with assistance from a foreign power?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:47 am
2020 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 - 5.2L V-8 with 700 horses.

Quite Problematic.

All arse, no class.

This is a proper car:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4