Even more problematic stuff

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: Even more problematic stuff

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:11 pm

That Nissan Helios is a hot car, too.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:12 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:16 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:53 am
I can only assume you are trolling. He's very clearly been accused of collusion. And the investigations were clearly started for the reasons given in L'Emmy's link. What evidence of his innocence would I accept? A verdict of no collusion when the various investigations conclude.
Which crime is 'collusion'?
Treason.

Any act that involves the assistance of a foreign power in undermining the state might fit this charge.

Do you disagree?
Great start, thanks.

Now, what evidence would convince you that he is NOT guilty of the treason you suspect?

What event would cause you to admit you were wrong about this charge?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:21 pm

It won't matter what comes out of any of any "investigations", because the point of the exercise isn't to find actual evidence, it's to take the piss out of Trump and anyone they consider a backwards, racist, patriarchal, misogynistic dinosaur (a category that includes anyone who doesn't agree 100% with their facile and callow political views). If you want a vision of the future, imagine the gurning face of AOC shouting at you from the telescreen, forever.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:40 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:21 pm
It won't matter what comes out of any of any "investigations", because the point of the exercise isn't to find actual evidence, it's to take the piss out of Trump and anyone they consider a backwards, racist, patriarchal, misogynistic dinosaur (a category that includes anyone who doesn't agree 100% with their facile and callow political views). If you want a vision of the future, imagine the gurning face of AOC shouting at you from the telescreen, forever.
She'll go down, and it won't be the Republicans that do it.

No-one is ever progressive enough for the 'true progressives'. Thing about the identity politic ass-hats attacking by identity...they forget that EVERYONE has an identity .
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:04 pm

They've got that solved with a nice little bow, Cunt. They know white people have an identity, but it's a RACIST identity. By virtue of power, all white people are racist, even those that aren't intentionally so - since they all benefit from racism and privilege, they are all racists.

In the US, it's majority power. In places where "people of color" (not colored people, mind you - that's hateful) are the majority, you might think the situation would be reversed because those of color have the power. But, that's not accurate. Even there, it's the whites who are the racists and the oppressor class.

White is an identity, but it's a bad identity.

That's why ironic racism like "all I want for Christmas is white genocide" isn't racist at all. It's speaking truth to power.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Infowars Must Turn Over Internal Documents to Sandy Hook Families, Judge Rules
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/12/us/a ... YIiBCS2dGA

Glad to see Trump's buddy get his just desserts.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:20 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:28 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:47 am
2020 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 - 5.2L V-8 with 700 horses.

Quite Problematic.

All arse, no class.

This is a proper car:
No, this is proper car...

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:04 pm
They've got that solved with a nice little bow, Cunt. They know white people have an identity, but it's a RACIST identity. By virtue of power
This is the funny thing, that many seem to miss.

An SJW can vilify the powerful, then unseat them. This moves the SJW up the power structure. If they unseat enough of the 'powerful', then they ARE the powerful.

Since any disparity MUST be because of cheating elites, they will be treated as they have treated others - as cheating elites.

And THIS is peak automobile.
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:23 pm

This a real car:

"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:22 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:04 pm
They've got that solved with a nice little bow, Cunt. They know white people have an identity, but it's a RACIST identity. By virtue of power
This is the funny thing, that many seem to miss.

An SJW can vilify the powerful, then unseat them. This moves the SJW up the power structure. If they unseat enough of the 'powerful', then they ARE the powerful.

Since any disparity MUST be because of cheating elites, they will be treated as they have treated others - as cheating elites.
They've got that covered, too. They are ALWAYS oppressed -

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:20 pm

No, this is proper car...

We use those on golf courses around here. :leave:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:10 pm

The Polish have an expression: women are feminists until there is a refrigerator to be moved.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:24 pm

There's a similar Ukrainian saying: All men are misogynists until they want to have sex.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:24 pm
There's a similar Ukrainian saying: All me are misogynists until they want to have sex.
Toxic femininity right there.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Tu quoque! Tu quoque!!