White People Are Cowards.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: White People Are Cowards.

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 am

It does seem, from the little I've seen in the news, that this locking up kids might be a step too far. What people will ultimately do about it is yet to be seen. I expect the assassination attempts will probably kick off in earnest now. I don't see a widespread civil resolution, given the polarisation in the US at the moment. I saw a bunch of twitter quotes from random conservatives showing zero empathy or sympathy or humanity towards these kids that have been locked up. There's no saving people like that. Arguably they aren't even human. What do you do with a rabid dog? You put it down. Seems the same rules might have to start applying to these sub-humans..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:11 am

White people hold the reigns of power and when they speak they get listened to. POCs get ignored and their protests and words come off as mild irritants to many white folk.

All this is in the article.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:13 am

Rum wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 am
Animavore wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
Ah! I love the smell of white, righteous indignation in the morning.
OK Mister coward. What are you doing about it other than posting on a forgotten corner of the internet?
It's not my place to do anything. I'm not American. Nor am I "white people". The article does not mention non-Americans.

Which leaves me to wonder why you and Jim are getting so defensive.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:14 am

Animavore wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
Ah! I love the smell of white, righteous indignation in the morning.
What crap. I, like many "white people" oppose Trump's actions on this issue, but I'm also not going to cop a ridiculous over-reaction which is a load of racist bullshit.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:24 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 am
It does seem, from the little I've seen in the news, that this locking up kids might be a step too far. What people will ultimately do about it is yet to be seen. I expect the assassination attempts will probably kick off in earnest now. I don't see a widespread civil resolution, given the polarisation in the US at the moment. I saw a bunch of twitter quotes from random conservatives showing zero empathy or sympathy or humanity towards these kids that have been locked up. There's no saving people like that. Arguably they aren't even human. What do you do with a rabid dog? You put it down. Seems the same rules might have to start applying to these sub-humans..
Yeah. Saw those quotes. One of them said something about keeping them for their organs. Let their organs into the country but leave the kids in Mexico.

I see a few friends on Facebook talking about stringing Trump and associates up with piano wire and warning Trump supporters that they are not unarmed pacifists if they kick up after they threatened violent action if Trump is impeached.

It's getting ugly over there. Trump needs to be ended and fast.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 am

The time for civil discourse seems to have passed.

My guess is our local Trump supporters will be more outraged by the OP than the above.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:56 am

There was no clue that the Holocaust would happen at the start of the Nazis mass imprisonment of trouble makers. It is the thin end of the wedge. The coming trade collapse, loss of oil imports etc and hyper-inflation will lead to scarcity and bring the horrible animal spirits to the fore. And the fema camps and trains are easy hooked up to a power station that feeds on human flesh. It's how it starts - plausible how it starts every time, almost reasonable.
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 am

Crumple is in apocalypse heaven.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 am

I see the offence shown at the article as an opposite of Trump's defence of "good people on both sides" Let's call it a " bad people on both sides" argument. Calling the article in the OP racist, for instance, to try deflect from the systemic racism inherent in white America. Saying that an article which is an attack on the divisive policies of the US government is itself decisive, as if white Americans should be spared their feelings when faced with their shameful past and the present situation. A classic case of projection.

And all this as if the article didn't pre-empt the objections of white people because the author has heard all the excuses before.

The article I came across on a white friends Facebook page and it was shared by 3 of his friends at the time of writing. At least some seem somewhat willing to bear their responsibility.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

Who said it was racist? I certainly didn't. It is however a generalisation and patently an inaccurate one give the number of white an other people who are protesting vigorously about these abuses.

You stomped on here this morning with the attitude, it seemed to me, that if one didn't agree 100% with the OP and your sense of outrage, that we were in the other camp and as bad as some right wing nut job.

The article was cobblers.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 am

Does not anyone really see what Trump is doing? It is nothing about immigrants. It is about the saving of Trump.
Total chaos and non belief. The OP is just fuelling it.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 am

Rum wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am
Who said it was racist?
Jim.
Rum wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am
You stomped on here this morning with the attitude, it seemed to me, that if one didn't agree 100% with the OP and your sense of outrage, that we were in the other camp and as bad as some right wing nut job.
Stomped on? I posted an article I thought was eye-opening. The indignation towards it was unexpected (well, I expected the Trump supporting racists to get angry in denial as they got stung by some harsh truths) and disproportional. And pointed in the wrong direction.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:32 am

This article should be viewed as a provocative polemic of the type Christopher Hitchens did all the time.

And like I said, if it offends you more than little children being torn from their parents and locked away; this song is relatable.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Equal, divisive blame on both sides.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:20 pm

This is what I'm hoping to see more of.

Story here. https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtow ... rance-rule

More disruption and civil disobedience. Less complacency and enabling.