Anti-Semitism. In principle, is this the same as...

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: Anti-Semitism. In principle, is this the same as...

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:23 pm

pErvinalia wrote:I don't derail threads. I comment on your lies and/or misrepresentations and/or logical fallacies, and then you spend 20,000 words denying what you wrote.
Nonsense, you attack people who post topics you don't approve of, level personal attacks, insults, and you namecall. You insult, and you abuse (and you brag about the abuse you mete out). You lie through your teeth. And you commit logical fallacies with wild abandon - most recently, you accused Cunt of committing a strawman argument by strawmanning him with an argument he never made, and then you declared that he raised the argument he never raised and had thus committed a strawman fallacy. It was so absurd, that the fact that you can even say it, and then deny you did it, with a straight face is remarkable.

But if you think you don't derail threads, then just agree not to derail threads. Agreeing not to do that which you do not ever do is not really difficult, is it?
pErvinalia wrote: And Cunt's thread that you accused me of derailing wasn't even that favourable to your crap argument. I didn't even respond to any problems in your posts. But YOU jumped into a debate between me and Cunt and then tone policed the shit out of the thread.
A debate between you and cunt. A "debate" you say? LOL. Cunt, were you having a "debate" with pErvin? What was the debate about? What position did pErvin take in that debate? pErvin, what was that debate about, and what position did you take? Just a quick two sentence answer is all it takes here - "Cunt and I were debating ___________________" and in that debate "I argued the position that ___________________." I won't even ask you to link to where you made the argument. I won't demand that much work.
pErvinalia wrote: 47 pages later you are still going,
as are you, despite your continued prevarications.
pErvinalia wrote: despite the mountains of evidence that you tone police and straight out lie. I.e. YOU derailed that thread, not me. :fp:
Mountains of evidence of lies? I presented ironclad evidence of exact statements you made that were complete and total falsehoods. You literally - literally - took an entire clause out of a sentence, one that started with the word "except" and declared that when I said "I don't have a problem with X, except Y" that what I really said was an unqualified "I don't have a problem with X," and that "except Y" doesn't mean anything and does not qualify the meaning of the first clause. That's one example. You flat out lied, and falsely claimed I said something I had not. You then continue to pile on and stand by your blatant lie, as if anyone could possibly agree with your position. i think you must think that people just gloss over this stuff and don't really see what it is that you do, and you rely on what you think is some sort of bond of friendship here. Well, friends or not, I think they see that you're full of shit.
pErvinalia wrote:
And I'm not going to participate in your derailing of this thread. Go ahead and equivocate your little heart out, but I'm over your ridiculous dishonesty.
Good, I'll expect no more commentary from you on it, then. Since you are over it all.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:36 am

Oh look. You two are at it again. : roll: I've half a mind to merge your cross-contaminating 'discussion' about each others failings into a thread of it's own And no, i don't want to hear about how totally justified or entitled you are to keep banging that tired old drum, or about how how you wouldn't have to be so baity if the other one wasn't such an arse. We're all getting RSI from scrolling past your incessant whining about each other. For chrissakes fellas, do us all a favour, yourselves included, and take a break.

..... and relax :levi:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:03 am

Get a grip. If you read more than one post back you would have noticed that I'm done with his derail.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:Oh look. You two are at it again. : roll: I've half a mind to merge your cross-contaminating 'discussion' about each others failings into a thread of it's own And no, i don't want to hear about how totally justified or entitled you are to keep banging that tired old drum, or about how how you wouldn't have to be so baity if the other one wasn't such an arse. We're all getting RSI from scrolling past your incessant whining about each other. For chrissakes fellas, do us all a favour, yourselves included, and take a break.

..... and relax :levi:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:38 pm

pErvinalia wrote:Get a grip..... I'm done with his derail.