Women on top

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: Women on top

Post by laklak » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:26 pm

We like y'all too, cunt. Lots of maple leaf flags down here, we got as many ancient Canadian snowbirds as we do ancient USAians.

They'll start to arrive next month, and by Christmas the neighborhood will be full again.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:21 pm
I like the USA. Having been their neighbour for nearly five decades, I can say that they have been a rowdy, funny mess of a neighbour, but I can't think of one country I would rather have adjacent, to be honest.

Russia is pretty damned cool, too. That other neighbour...the one, trying to claim Hans Island...um, Swede-land or Green-javik or something...anyway, screw them, even if they DO leave liquor.
Maybe we should trade places. I am fed the fuck up with these conservative, puritanical motherfuckers.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:02 pm

I just went far enough into the 'frontier' that I mostly don't have to put up with other people.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Seabass wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Maybe we should trade places. I am fed the fuck up with these conservative, puritanical motherfuckers.
I would rather be disagreeable around conservatives, than around liberals.

The latter group are not nearly as thorough at self-criticism.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Seabass wrote:

:funny: :funny: :funny:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Seabass wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:10 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Seabass wrote:

:funny: :funny: :funny:
Would you rather be a liberal among conservatives? Or a conservative among liberals?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:55 pm

I would kill myself if I was a conservative (or you).
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 am

No need to answer. I was just providing another opportunity for you to display your humanity.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:20 pm

laklak wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:26 pm
We like y'all too, cunt. Lots of maple leaf flags down here, we got as many ancient Canadian snowbirds as we do ancient USAians.

They'll start to arrive next month, and by Christmas the neighborhood will be full again.
I always liked Canadians.

Hockey Night In Canada - Don Cherry with the giant collars, fat ties and French cuffs. Nice cities. The Beer Store! Phenomenal strip clubs. Cheese curds. All you can eat wings and shrimp. Weird football with extended and wide fields and only 3 downs with the uprights in the middle of the end zone - weird! McDonald's has a lobster roll in Nova Scotia. A McLobster! Pretty girls who love American guys (word of advice to Murrican men...the Canadian chicks really seem to like American guys).
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 am
No need to answer. I was just providing another opportunity for you to display your humanity vogonity.
:fix:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar