Women on top

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Women on top

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:25 pm

cronus wrote:Galaxian is very close to me in thinking on some points. Where I was five years ago is where he/she resides today. What a wild roller-coaster the next five years hold for such a profound thinking entity. To be five years younger...and be in that place again. :roll:
Image :clap:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:47 pm

What I don't understand is what a proud and ancient super-intellect, used to moving in the elite galactic milieu, is doing slumming here in a minor atheist forum on the fringes of the internet? :dunno:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:43 pm

JimC wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:47 pm
What I don't understand is what a proud and ancient super-intellect, used to moving in the elite galactic milieu, is doing slumming here in a minor atheist forum on the fringes of the internet? :dunno:
If Galaxian tried to explain to you, possessor of a mind no more capable than of playing a game of tic-tac-toe, would not understand. Best thing to do is to blindly acknowledge and admire Galaxian's genius from afar.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:41 am

Very afar. :lol:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:56 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:25 pm
cronus wrote:Galaxian is very close to me in thinking on some points. Where I was five years ago is where he/she resides today. What a wild roller-coaster the next five years hold for such a profound thinking entity. To be five years younger...and be in that place again. :roll:
Image :clap:
It seems I was mistaken in thinking this was a piss-take of Galaxian. Apparently crumple really believes this shit.. :?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Tue May 01, 2018 12:24 pm

JimC wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:47 pm
It is due to my humility. It's like asking "What is Christ, the Son of God, doing among a rag-bag of unwashed Philistines?" Galaxian also has his cross to bear, and a message to transmit.
I have been entrusted by the Galactic Council to be a Galaxian, among many throughout the Milky Way, who attempt to bring some wisdom to various forlorn planets, without gross & obvious interference.

I was, unfortunately placed on Earth, in the dying days of its dominant species. But it is a futile endeavor, a fool's errand:
...The time is gone, the song is over. Thought I'd something more to say..."

:snooze:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 01, 2018 1:42 pm

I'm sure we are going to hear plenty from you yet. Unfortunately...

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue May 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Has anyone noticed that the denizens of any period of recorded history always think they are approaching the end of days?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 01, 2018 6:02 pm

In cosmological time, we probably have been nearing the end since we entered the scene.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue May 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Has anyone noticed that the denizens of any period of recorded history always think they are approaching the end of days?
And that the current younger generation are crazy young degenerates who listen to weird music!

:cranky:
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:26 am
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Joe wrote:Yeah, I see that in the old threads. Many more female posters.
I dont think it is entirely to with male members. I think social media plays a big in the demise of women on this forum. Social media appeals to women more than men. It is the same on all forums I look at.
Women dominate social media. Yes! We found one! Stick that in yer pipe, Kent!
When you say 'dominate', do you mean getting more out of it (investing/owning/milking that fat 'cash cow'), or putting more into it (providing all that milk for free) such as users do?

pErvinalia wrote:...
(skimmed and trimmed your blather, drivel, arguing about the argument without ever taking a clear position yourself...)

This IS your safe space. You don't NEED to take a position, nor hold one you find yourself in.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon May 07, 2018 1:56 am

Are you ok?

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon May 07, 2018 6:23 am

Let's get this thread back where it belongs!

Women on top is an excellent idea, as it allows one to do delicious things to their free-hanging tits!
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon May 07, 2018 7:39 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm

When you say 'dominate', do you mean getting more out of it (investing/owning/milking that fat 'cash cow'), or putting more into it (providing all that milk for free) such as users do?

No.

:doh: Work it out for yourself.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon May 07, 2018 2:12 pm

rainbow wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:39 am
Cunt wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm

No.

:doh: Work it out for yourself.
Yes Ma'am. Sorry to ask such questions where you might have to hear them...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.