pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Islam - How Awful Is It?

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 am
Hermit wrote:

So, 'often' in the context you're using the word, is 1 out of 4295 Muslims in Europe and 1 out of 10,000 in the US.
Siva, your only response to this detailed and factual statement is to say that is still "too frequent". Well, I suppose in an ideal world, 0 would be a better figure. All the other stuff you said about them a while back may be true, in the sense that anyone with any sense will recognise the radicalised young muslims as a real danger. I doubt anyone here would disagree, but what implications do you draw from that? That muslims are all bad, and that the west should go all pogrom on their arse?

The boring, pragmatic reality is that these relatively small number of people are, in the vast majority of cases, being successfully contained by intelligence and police agencies, and that they receive (quite rightly) harsh penalties when they are proved to be planning terrorist attacks, or assisting others.
And don't forget that a far bigger threat to people are right-wing nutbags who've committed more acts of terror since 9/11, or violent men in domestic violence assaults and murders on their partner. Come to think of it, I haven't heard Siva disavow any of these acts, so by his standards I'm lumping him in with the extremists as being a threat to the rest of us. Ban all Sivas now!!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:29 am

The trouble with muslim figures is islam. Once a muslim always a muslim as far as islam is concerned. We now have third and fourth generations. Very few attend the mosque. In fact many mosques are in deep financial problems. The biggest one in Rotterdam paid for by Qatar is run by volunteers. We are having plenty of mixed marriages. Muslim boys dont do well at school and many are leaving to go back to the family's home country. We have one muslim secondary school in the whole country which is carefully monitored by the education inspectorate. Schools are now not allowed to teach religion. It can be discussed but the discussion must include all belief systems.

For us islam is not a threat. We have negative migration; more are leaving than entering. The very stiff exams and expensive costs of entry (€10,000 pp) is making it prohibitive. (Some thing for Brexiteers to think about)
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:33 pm

So far, Ali has not been charged, but according to Islamic State documents, he joined the terror group on April 24, 2014. His ISIS enlistment indicated he asked to be a fighter.

On social media accounts, he boasted he was a “soldier” in ISIS.

“Everyone will die eventually. It’s inevitable,” he wrote. “Best to go out fighting for what you believe in.”

Among his other boasts were playing soccer with severed heads and his belief that homosexuals “should be killed.” Ali cheered terror attacks on Canadian soldiers in Quebec and Ottawa.

“If you are unable to make hijra (travel abroad), know that you have permission to strike them in their lands. Kill a kaffir (non-believer) and secure you (sic) place in Jannah (heaven),” one of his posts read.
https://torontosun.com/news/national/ca ... -join-isis

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Śiva wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:33 pm
So far, Ali has not been charged, but according to Islamic State documents, he joined the terror group on April 24, 2014. His ISIS enlistment indicated he asked to be a fighter.

On social media accounts, he boasted he was a “soldier” in ISIS.

“Everyone will die eventually. It’s inevitable,” he wrote. “Best to go out fighting for what you believe in.”

Among his other boasts were playing soccer with severed heads and his belief that homosexuals “should be killed.” Ali cheered terror attacks on Canadian soldiers in Quebec and Ottawa.

“If you are unable to make hijra (travel abroad), know that you have permission to strike them in their lands. Kill a kaffir (non-believer) and secure you (sic) place in Jannah (heaven),” one of his posts read.
https://torontosun.com/news/national/ca ... -join-isis
Seen one Muslim, seen 'em all.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:41 pm

My bad, there's no threat here. Let the terrorists come home I say. They won't (haven't) built(d) terrorist networks that operate in cells or anything.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Śiva wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:41 pm
My bad, there's no threat here. Let the terrorists come home I say. They won't (haven't) built(d) terrorist networks that operate in cells or anything.
We have a dedicated service that keeps track of all returning jihadists. It has recently removed two cells before they could start anything. Also there are muslim organisations that keep tracks as well. Do you think they want trouble?

We have not had a muslim terrorist attack in this country.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Śiva wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:41 pm
By the rather lame attempt at sarcasm, you seem to believe you are speaking to a viper's nest of muslim sympathisers and appeasers. Actually read the posts in this thread... :roll:

Scot's account of how the Dutch deal with this threat is similar to the system in Australia. The small number of potential jihadists is watched carefully; when they show any evidence of planning a terrorist attack, they are dealt with, as they should be.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:20 am

It is the only way. There are organisations been set up to help them to find work and assimilate back into society.
It was actually on the news magazine last night. There is two methods used the hard and the soft when these people attempt to do anything that is considered not acceptable. The soft uses persuasion and offers of help. The hard they are removed from society.