Problematic Stuff

Locked
User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Cunt » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:48 pm

JimC wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 pm
Poor people, black people, the homeless...
Oh, my!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
L'Emmerdeur
Posts: 2177
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:45 am

Commentator on Fox News whipping up Trump's base with a dehumanizing epithet. 'America's Most Trusted News Source™'

'Judge Jeanine Pirro Slams Dianne Feinstein and Her "Pack of Demon Rats"'
On Saturday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro opened up her show by slamming Sen. Dianne Feinstein and her fellow “demon rats” in a rant sparked by Feinstein’s disclosure about a letter accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct while he and his accuser were both in high school.

“Your audacity to destroy and try to destroy a man with impeccable credentials, harm his family and shift the burden of proof to the accused by alleging one of the most of heinous allegations imaginable shows your complete disregard for truth, justice and the American way,” Pirro said, referring to Feinstein.

Yet, her bashing was not limited to Feinstein alone. She also took on Feinstein’s pack of so-called “demon rats.”

“Diane, why would you wait to even send it to the FBI?” Pirro asked. “Is it because nothing in you and your pack of demon rats—that’s what I said demon rats—a.k.a Democrats’ — bag of tricks was working against Kavanaugh?”
Tell me again how MSNBC is 'just as bad.'

User avatar
Sean Hayden
Microagressor
Posts: 10556
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm
About me: philobarbaros
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:52 am

Yeah, it's difficult for me not to view Fox as a national security threat. But do the guys in Washington even think it's possible that they are? :dunno:
shut up

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20076
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Hermit » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:55 pm
I've known a few people who were elected. They made promises campaigning which they simply could not keep after winning.

These people weren't liars, they just didn't realize how things worked.

It's not always lying, but it's nearly always easy to accuse them of it.
It was pretty easy to recognise John Howard as a liar, because he did not say that he did not keep his election because he didn't realize how things worked. He said the reason for breaking the promise was that it was not a core promise, and therefore breaking it was AOK.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Cunt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Find a politician who has never promised what they couldn't deliver. Maybe there is a way to track that, but my guess is that lying correlates with getting votes. :(

Going to vote today. Bet it doesn't make a difference. One new candidate (who immigrated here a few years ago) made the cut for me. One incumbent (he's an asshole though) and none of the Mayoral candidates looked good. There is one Mayoral candidate I DON'T want getting in, but none of the other three options are worth voting FOR. I guess to be fair there are really two incumbents I would vote for. Two new candidates, too.

Maybe I should just skip it...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
Jason
Destroyer of words
Posts: 17740
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm
About me: improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio
Location: Nodes of Ranvier
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:18 pm

Are you familiar with local election jurisdictions Cunt? There's a mayoral election happening in my town but I live just outside the city limits proper, am I entitled to vote?

And... yes. I've never voted in a mayoral election before.
'Oh isn't life a terrible thing, thank God?'

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Cunt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:18 pm
Are you familiar with local election jurisdictions Cunt? There's a mayoral election happening in my town but I live just outside the city limits proper, am I entitled to vote?

And... yes. I've never voted in a mayoral election before.
I've not looked too deeply into it, but in Yellowknife, I wonder if houseboaters (who don't pay taxes) get to vote using their PO Box as their address...

Also, lots of people live out of town here. Interesting to consider.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14841
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14841
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:41 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Jason
Destroyer of words
Posts: 17740
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm
About me: improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio
Location: Nodes of Ranvier
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm
I don't know about you, but I find that video goes quite a bit too far in its mocking treatment of these, admittedly, wrong-thinking feminists, and actually weakens the position of critics of modern feminism, at least in the public perception of their position.
'Oh isn't life a terrible thing, thank God?'

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14841
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:49 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm
I don't know about you, but I find that video goes quite a bit too far in its mocking treatment of these, admittedly, wrong-thinking feminists, and actually weakens the position of critics of modern feminism, at least in the public perception of their position.
Well, this forum is supposed to be Feral, I've been told, so SugarTits' presentation seems quite apropos of that. :awesome:
Last edited by Forty Two on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Jason
Destroyer of words
Posts: 17740
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm
About me: improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio
Location: Nodes of Ranvier
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Well I did enjoy the bit about her bear ass... :tea:
'Oh isn't life a terrible thing, thank God?'

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14841
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Her voice gives me a chubby.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14841
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:58 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14841
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Forty Two » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Mosh Pits - very problematic. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/ ... t-numbered


a
Dance of death: are the days of the moshpit numbered?
In an attempt to make punk, rock and metal gigs less intimidating for female fans, many bands are banning moshpits and introducing ‘safe spaces’ instead
:banghead:

No more sex, drugs and rock n roll! Now it's side-hugs, high-on-life, and easy listening.
Last edited by Forty Two on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest