Problematic Stuff

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 09, 2017 3:36 am

:hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue May 09, 2017 8:24 am

Why dont people use signal jammers? Very small and effective. A friend of mine had one and used it in the train. It would jam up to three metres around him. The cinema's use them.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 09, 2017 12:38 pm

JimC wrote:Maybe the suspension was for using social media during class time when he should have been working...
...would 'twere it was that... He did it at home. The school policy included things kids did outside of school that the school thought was a danger. Liking a picture of a BB gun is the danger. Liking a picture of a BB gun is the one who knocks. :{D
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Tue May 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Posted real bollocks.
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Tue May 09, 2017 4:55 pm

laklak wrote:We got the best school massacres. Really great. Bigly. Trust me.
Ah, but are they yuge?
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Wearing a poncho on Cinco de Mayo, if you're a white male - https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9158

LOL - because apparently Cinco de Mayo may only be celebrated by Mexicans. No problem dressing up like a leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day, though. Anybody can celebrate that day by dressing up and drinking to excess.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 pm

The one time I wore a poncho I took a lot of shit from a cop who thought it was hilarious to call me Pocahontas. It didnt help that my friends thought it was funny too.

-dicks

--never again... :hehe:

--//--

Anyway, they're just kids.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Who're just kids? The Cinco de Mayo partiers, or those objecting to it?

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue May 09, 2017 8:21 pm

-both

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 pm

today was dien Pabyedy, is that not a problem?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed May 10, 2017 1:42 am

Svartalf wrote:today was dien Pabyedy, is that not a problem?
Den Pobedy? Definitely a problem. For Hitler. For others it was the final solution to the NSDAP problem.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Shut up, whitey. "the poster claims that white people should “just listen!” rather than explaining their own perspective. “Comparing a POC’s situation with some experience of your own is not helpful. You do not & can not understand our oppression!” The guide recommends that white people should “listen to a diverse selection of marginalized voices” and notes that “POC will always understand racism in a way that you cannot—you need to listen to them!” http://claremontindependent.com/pomona- ... oblematic/

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 10, 2017 12:44 pm

White people, don't check your privilege, because checking your privilege is problematic. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... roblematic

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Only the privileged can check their privilege, so it is an exclusionary practice that ostracises the non-privileged.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 pm