Problematic Stuff

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Problematic Stuff

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:32 pm

pErvinalia wrote:This is just the same conversation we had in the other thread. I asked you to provide evidence of how they can allegedly get all this information about me, and you provided nothing. Argument from incredulity isn't a good argument.
It is all in the media or have you missed it?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Missed what?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:45 pm

:biggrin: Image
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Rum wrote:You are beginning to sound like Crumple. This post is incoherent, full of generalisations and assertions that have no evidence behind them. Nobody I know thinks that the 'Anglo Saxon mind set' exists at all let alone that it is 'acknowledged fact'.

In passing I think you are wrong about Britons harking back to days of Empire. Perhaps they did up until you jumped ship and decided to throw your lot in with those of a Tulip Mindset, but no longer. Nobody talks about it any more in terms of nostalgia and there has been a gradual acceptance over the last 30 years or so that British Imperialism was not the enlightening and positive force in the world it liked to think it was back in the day.
Strange that exactly what I hear from the Brexiteers. Have you another explanation?

The 4 Mindsets

Which is the Anglo-Saxon and which is the Germanic?

What utter nonsense. This is no more than newspaper Astrology chart rubbish.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Of course. Why? Is it so too true?

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Huh?

I followed the link by the way to the so called 'author' of this horse poo. Have you seen what he writes about? Talk about baloney.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Rum wrote:Huh?

I followed the link by the way to the so called 'author' of this horse poo. Have you seen what he writes about? Talk about baloney.
Who doesn't? :hehe:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:15 am

Freedom of speech being TRAMPLED by politically correct cucks!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-20/r ... 87396365=1

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Post by rachelbean » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 am

Before allegedly killing 10 people with a van in Toronto, Alek Minassian appeared to have posted a message on Facebook that linked him to a toxic online community of misogynists that has become the source of a growing pattern of violence.

The Facebook post, which authorities who spoke with NBC News believe came from Minassian, links Minassian to an online community known as “incels,” short for involuntary celibates. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation also reported that Facebook confirmed the authenticity of the post.

The Facebook message also refers admiringly to Elliot Rodger, who killed six people in Isla Vista, California, in 2014, and left behind a manifesto and videos detailing his sexual frustration as the motivation for his violence.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/af ... nt-n868821
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:10 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:15 am
Freedom of speech being TRAMPLED by politically correct cucks!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-20/r ... 87396365=1
I'd agree with you if they went to the Premix Horsham (or whatever) store and did damage there, tore down the sign or something. But, expressing one's own view of the conduct of a local business is not trampling of free speech by politically correct cucks. That's different than either by law or force stopping the asshats from speaking.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:13 pm

rachelbean wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 am
Before allegedly killing 10 people with a van in Toronto, Alek Minassian appeared to have posted a message on Facebook that linked him to a toxic online community of misogynists that has become the source of a growing pattern of violence.

The Facebook post, which authorities who spoke with NBC News believe came from Minassian, links Minassian to an online community known as “incels,” short for involuntary celibates. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation also reported that Facebook confirmed the authenticity of the post.

The Facebook message also refers admiringly to Elliot Rodger, who killed six people in Isla Vista, California, in 2014, and left behind a manifesto and videos detailing his sexual frustration as the motivation for his violence.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/af ... nt-n868821
Jesus, something new to research -- what the fruck is an "incel?" Never heard that term before.

This is a terrible tragedy in Toronto, and while I'm against the death penalty I would make an exception for this freakazoid.

The idea of this thread is to highlight "problematic" stuff that is really in the nature of ridiculous stuff - i.e. where some faction is claiming something to be problematic (or equivalent) when their objections seem (in the view of a contributor) to be overblown, overstated, exaggerated or ridiculous. You know, like if someone said that "reason" was white racism, or something, and a professor published a serious academic paper purporting to demonstrate that assertion to be true.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:25 pm

They appear to be a bunch of guys who can't get laid so they are killing people.

Sex is good for us!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:29 pm

mmmh, would I get laid if I on ly threatened to kill people?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:36 pm

I've never found a helpful tactic personally. :lol: