What is feminism? PZ rape thread derail

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

PZ accuses Shermer of rape.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:
laklak wrote:Moral of the story is don't fuck anyone without a signed consent form.

He: Would you like to have sex with me?
Her: Yes.
He: I'll have my people contact your people, standard contract?
Her: Standard contract, no anal, oral by mutual consent.
He: Done. Meet back here next week?
Her: Great. Ciao!
Another moral is to steer well clear of Skepchicks, A+ers and Freethoughtbloggers. If a woman aligns herself in any way with that ilk, repossess the drink you bought her and tell her to buy her own fucking wine.
You can also add feminist to that. I wouldn't care if they looked like a supermodel I'm making a beeline for the door. :smoke:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Sælir
The Obedient Wife

Re: PZ accuses Shermer of rape.

Post by Sælir » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:
laklak wrote:Moral of the story is don't fuck anyone without a signed consent form.

Another moral is to steer well clear of Skepchicks, A+ers and Freethoughtbloggers. If a woman aligns herself in any way with that ilk, repossess the drink you bought her and tell her to buy her own fucking wine.
You can also add feminist to that. I wouldn't care if they looked like a supermodel I'm making a beeline for the door. :smoke:
Seriously? You don't want to sleep with feminists?
And why on earth not?
Do women who consider themselves equal to men scare you? :ask:
I´m just a delicate little flower!

HomerJay

Post by HomerJay » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 pm

You can still get a blow job off a feminist.

Sælir
The Obedient Wife

Post by Sælir » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:55 pm

HomerJay wrote:You can still get a blow job off a feminist.
Not if this is his opinion of them.
Feminists normally only give blowjobs to real men. :tea:

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Sælir wrote:
Define "real men" please. :tea:
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Sælir wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:

And why on earth not?
Yes, totally scared. :fp: It's the 21st century and anybody who doesn't think women are equal to men is fucked up. I'm more worried about their all sex is rape bullshit, I'm not going to prison for 15 years because I didn't fill out a consent form.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Sælir
The Obedient Wife

Post by Sælir » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Sælir wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:

And why on earth not?
Yes, totally scared. :fp: It's the 21st century and anybody who doesn't think women are equal to men is fucked up. I'm more worried about their all sex is rape bullshit, I'm not going to prison for 15 years because I didn't fill out a consent form.
Do you not know what it means to be a feminist?
It sure looks like you don't.

And if you really are just talking with your arse and think a feminist equals a woman who thinks all sex is rape then I believe you have reached a new level of stupid in this universe.

@Robert. Really men are those that realize equality between gender

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:Yes, totally scared. :fp: It's the 21st century and anybody who doesn't think women are equal to men is fucked up. I'm more worried about their all sex is rape bullshit, I'm not going to prison for 15 years because I didn't fill out a consent form.
The women that think like that aren't feminists - just because they insist that they are louder than anyone else doesn't make it so! They are simply trying to hijack feminism and make it into a feminist "movement", with tagged-on political ideology and misandry. They can fuck off!

I am a feminist. I am a feminist because I find it absurd whenever I see women with less opportunities in life than men. Because I think that jobs should be appointed and paid on merit without gender (or for that matter any other) bias and that everyone doing the same job to the same level of ability should receive equal pay within a company. Because I think that everyone should have complete freedom when it comes to choice of consenting sexual partner. Because I abhor the very idea of a wife as a possession. Because I think ALL children should be brought up without pre-conceived limitations based solely on their gender.

And most of all, I am a feminist cos if you're nice to girlies, sometimes you get nice things back - like a fuck, or a sandwich. :shifty:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

Sælir
The Obedient Wife

Post by Sælir » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 am

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:Yes, totally scared. :fp: It's the 21st century and anybody who doesn't think women are equal to men is fucked up. I'm more worried about their all sex is rape bullshit, I'm not going to prison for 15 years because I didn't fill out a consent form.
The women that think like that aren't feminists - just because they insist that they are louder than anyone else doesn't make it so! They are simply trying to hijack feminism and make it into a feminist "movement", with tagged-on political ideology and misandry. They can fuck off!

I am a feminist. I am a feminist because I find it absurd whenever I see women with less opportunities in life than men. Because I think that jobs should be appointed and paid on merit without gender (or for that matter any other) bias and that everyone doing the same job to the same level of ability should receive equal pay within a company. Because I think that everyone should have complete freedom when it comes to choice of consenting sexual partner. Because I abhor the very idea of a wife as a possession. Because I think ALL children should be brought up without pre-conceived limitations based solely on their gender.

And most of all, I am a feminist cos if you're nice to girlies, sometimes you get nice things back - like a fuck, or a sandwich. :shifty:
:clap:

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 am

Wait, a sandwich?! I need to be nicer to dem girlies :shock:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:20 am

Well, it all comes down to whether you're a good right thinking Catholic feminist or a sadly misguided, heretical and deluded Protestant one.
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Sælir wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:

And why on earth not?
Yes, totally scared. :fp: It's the 21st century and anybody who doesn't think women are equal to men is fucked up.
Women aren't treated equally, though. That's the point.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Hooray! I'm fucked up.

I don't think women are equal to men. I don't know what that means, what are we equating? Wages? Well I've heard the talking points and it seems that in places like the U.K. it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of gender. So if women aren't getting the same wages. Go to the police.

Crime? Well apart from the fact that most crimes are still commited by men and most assaults and murders are commited on men, what's the big deal? Rape? Oh well that's a crime. Go to the police.

How about not being taken seriously? Well when people would rather complain that there is a problem rather than do something about it, When their talking points are so easily refuted, when their whines betray both their supposed ideology and others they are meant to be fighting for, why would anyone take them seriously.

This kind of victim feminism is an affront to women and men, it is an insult to those in the women's movement of the past and an insult to those who have real struggles. Gossip and finger pointing make you a fucking bitch, not a feminist.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Sælir wrote:
That depends on the sort of feminist one is. There is apparently a "politics of blowjobs" debate among various factions of feminism. http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2 ... -blowjobs/

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Sælir wrote:
Do you not know what it means to be a feminist?
There are many types of feminists. The ones like Skeptchicks, Apelusters, and unFreethoughtBlogs proclaim themselves feminists, but they do not limit themselves to equality issues.

Sælir wrote: It sure looks like you don't.
Then tell him what it means.
Sælir wrote:
And if you really are just talking with your arse and think a feminist equals a woman who thinks all sex is rape then I believe you have reached a new level of stupid in this universe.
Just read the nonsense foisted upon Shermer in the OP. You think they're not "real feminists" or something? The ones that think that women whose wine glasses are filled and get "flirted" with by Michael Shermer have something to complain about? They're just out for "equality?" "I'm too timid to say I've had enough to drink" is just about equality?
Sælir wrote:
@Robert. Really men are those that realize equality between gender
Whose not agreeing with the concept equality between the sexes?