Thank god for monkey sex!

Jesus_of_Nazareth

Re: Thank god for monkey sex!

Post by Jesus_of_Nazareth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 am

JimC wrote:When one thinks of the random wriggling of billions of sperm, over hundreds of thousands of successful fucks, leading to a unique I, the mind boggles...
Yeah, it's the mind boggling end of things that makes my brain hurt..... all it would have taken was one monkey (out of squillions?) fancying a banana or sticking it up her shitter :hehe: instead of doing exactly what it did at that exact time and I would not be here.......
Get me to a Nunnery :soup:

"Jesus also thinks you're a Cunt - FACT" branded leisure wear now available from selected retailers. Or simply send a prayer to the usual address.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Would it be unethical to purchase a large monkey and train it to have sex with me? :ask:

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Blow up dolls don't answer back.
For every human action, there is a rationalisation and a reason. Only sometimes do they coincide.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Jesus_of_Nazareth wrote:
JimC wrote:When one thinks of the random wriggling of billions of sperm, over hundreds of thousands of successful fucks, leading to a unique I, the mind boggles...
Yeah, it's the mind boggling end of things that makes my brain hurt..... all it would have taken was one monkey (out of squillions?) fancying a banana or sticking it up her shitter :hehe: instead of doing exactly what it did at that exact time and I would not be here.......
With those kinds of odds against, it's perfectly obvious that the universe was fine-tuned for you to be born.
Your existence against those unbelieveable odds proves it.

But wait a minute, what about me .......... . . . ?
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Făkünamę wrote:Would it be unethical to purchase a large monkey and train it to have sex with me? :ask:
Yes a monkey is a living creature and should not be bought or sold. Capture one in a net, then fuck it.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man