New video game has Welsh protagonist...

For discussion of video games, and their theory and practice, as well as the social impact of such.
Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: New video game has Welsh protagonist...

Post by Animavore » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 am

For shame.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Re: New video game has Welsh protagonist...

Post by tattuchu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Animavore wrote:For shame.
I was just joking of course. I really did start the game, but didn't get too far into it. So far it's boring and kind of annoying. But then I often hate a game when I first start it, but warm up to it after a bit. Case in point: Batman Arkham Asylum, which I just finished. Hated it at first, love it now.
So far in this game I've gone to the market to get groceries, watched me mam die because I'm too stupid to know how to swim, and have had to put up with my friend call me things like "cowboy" and "kiddo", even though we're the same age. He talks to me like he's either my grandfather, or a creepy pedo. The graphics are nice but not in any way exceptional, likewise the character designs. So far nothing is really happening as far as gameplay, and the camera is fixed which I hate. The Welsh character with the lantern on his nose is pretty funny. I would never recognise that as a Welsh accent, though. It just sounds like a country English accent to me, although of course I'm no expert on such things.
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.