Halo 4

For discussion of video games, and their theory and practice, as well as the social impact of such.
camoguard
The ferret with a microphone
About me: I'm very social and philosophically ambitious. Also, I'm chatty and enjoy getting to meet new people on or offline. I think I'm talented in writing and rapping. We'll see.

Halo 4

Post by camoguard » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Who wants to add me to the list of potential multiplayer party members? I know I do. I'm "Seth Strong" on Microsoft Live which is a tribute to my favorite American. If you can add a note letting me know you're from Ratz, that would be appreciated. Then if you see me online feel free to invite me to a game and I will do the same.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Halo 4

Post by Animavore » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm

camoguard wrote: I'm "Seth Strong" on Microsoft Live which is a tribute to my favorite American.
Seth? :what:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Halo? :what:

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

4? :what:
For information on ways to help support Rationalia financially, see our funding page.

When the aliens do come, everything we once thought was cool will then make us ashamed.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Are you in the US or UK?
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Neither.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Animavore wrote:
camoguard wrote: I'm "Seth Strong" on Microsoft Live which is a tribute to my favorite American.
You know who his Avatar is, right?
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
Animavore wrote:
You know who his Avatar is, right?
Some guy from Space Hulk 3000 :dunno:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Seth on XBOX Live? Listening to him piss and moan when I own him on Call of Doody might actually be worth reactivating my live account for.

camoguard
The ferret with a microphone
About me: I'm very social and philosophically ambitious. Also, I'm chatty and enjoy getting to meet new people on or offline. I think I'm talented in writing and rapping. We'll see.

Post by camoguard » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 pm

I overlooked the username Seth when making the OP. I'm Seth Strong and I'm way cooler in every possible way.