COD black ops 2

For discussion of video games, and their theory and practice, as well as the social impact of such.
redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

COD black ops 2

Post by redunderthebed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:52 pm

4 days until COD black ops 2 is out i.cant.fucking.wait :ab:

Going to the midnight store opening to get it. :leave:
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Re: COD black ops 2

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm

:pop:
Gameplay vid...OINH.
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 pm

JacksSmirkingRevenge wrote::pop:
Gameplay vid...OINH.
How the fuck do you do that? :think:
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:12 pm

COD:

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

redunderthebed wrote:
JacksSmirkingRevenge wrote::pop:
Gameplay vid...OINH.
How the fuck do you do that? :think:
Now you mention it...I have no idea. :think:
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

guhey!

Only joking. Never played medal of duty games.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Call of honour?

It's all like powpwopowpowpow BANG BANG OMG FUCKING TACTICAL NUKE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM map over.

Mallardz
Definitely not Even Liam!

Post by Mallardz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Call of duty: Awful since their third release.
Medal of Honour: I only played Frontline and to be honest thought it was great at the time.
Haven't owned a games console in almost 4 years. I feel it's just a waste of time.
Ratz it's more addictive than facebook and more fun than crack!

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:52 am

PordFrefect wrote:Call of honour?

It's all like powpwopowpowpow BANG BANG OMG FUCKING TACTICAL NUKE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM map over.
Is the postmodern rainbow warfighter one any good, I tried some demo but the sound effects seemed to be 24 American Children of all ages calling each other noob and fag a lot and that was on a Solo mission.

:{D
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:09 am

:ask: I don't know.. I lost interest in the Tom Clancy games with Rainbow 6 Vegas. It used to be about co-ordinating squad actions, now it's just another lame FPS.

Also just saw a commercial for Back Clops 2 and all I can say is WTF? There were soldiers flying around with deltawing jetpacks and going all rambo on some generic terrorist types. I mean.. what the fuck? :nono:

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard

Post by redunderthebed » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 am

It's a game it has no basis in reality whatsoever that said i throughly enjoy it haters will hate and after monday ill be too busy shooting the bad guys. :{D

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:46 pm

It looks terrible and outdated and like the first BO, which I hated and traded in for KZ3, it looks flat. Treyarch can't design maps for shite. I won't be getting it. I might try Far Cry 3 this year if it gets good reviews. Otherwise I'll be waiting 'til BF4 for my FPS fix on NextGen.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard

Post by redunderthebed » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 am

Playing it now got it last night it is teh awesome. :yayay:

I must not be the only non-hater around there was cunts lining up out the door to get it last night. :smoke: There was a version of it called a care package and it was fucking $240 to buy. :shock:

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 am

I used to put DOOM in God mode and beat the shit out of everything.
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

fretmeister
About me: Magician, Entertainer, Balloon Modeller, Skeptic, Singer, Bassist, Guitarist, all round audience addict! (I'm also a lawyer but don't tell anyone)

Post by fretmeister » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Bit late to this party - but I just upgraded my telly and discovered that I can play BLOPS2 in 3D!

It's great fun - adds real depth to sniping. Not sure I'll use the 3D all the time, but it works very well.

A quick look at my meagre games collection suggests that GT5 will run in 3D as well. So I'll have to try that later too.
MusicRadar is dead. Long Live http://thefretboard.co.uk/