Super Smash Bros. Brawl

For discussion of video games, and their theory and practice, as well as the social impact of such.
Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Re: What are you playing now?

Post by Trolldor » Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 am

FrigidSymphony wrote:
born-again-atheist wrote:
FrigidSymphony wrote:Finished the solo game, unlocked Sonic. Fuck, Tabuu was hard to beat.
Bullocks.

If you know how to use snake properly, he's one of the most destructive characters against tabuu.
Same with Samus.

The only thing that pissed me off was that I could never find the Pokemon Trainer statue in the Dungeon, so I had ever character unlocked except him in single player.

PS - if you're too lazy to figure it out yourself, go on the net to find out how to unlock Wolf and, I think it's young link.
Yay, new characters :P It's cartoon link, I think.

Hmm, I never used Snake. Should probably start practicing... I was using Samus though and I kept getting owned!
Eurgh... Samus is easy. Just keep charging her shot and then dodging. It's simple.
Snake is piss hard because he's slow. It's his grenades which are nasty. Try not to smash with snake unless it's a free shot, use tilt or normal attacks instead. He can plant C4 on enemies with down+c when he's next to them, but run fast and activate it quickly because if they hit you, it attatches itself to you instead.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 am

Split this thread since the game's getting as much chat :tup:

I still haven't really played much of this but if you guys are playing it then that could be enough to get me back into it for a bit.

Do both of you play it on-line? my code is

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 1633-8989-1328
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:59 am

I shall have to find mine el paco.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

Chinaski
Mazel tov cocktail
About me: Barfly

Post by Chinaski » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 am

I haven't tried online yet, might give it a go.
Is there for honest poverty
That hangs his heid and a' that
The coward slave, we pass him by
We dare be puir for a' that.

Imagehttp://imagegen.last.fm/iTunesFIXED/rec ... mphony.gif[/img2]

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

FrigidSymphony wrote:I haven't tried online yet, might give it a go.
Get your code up.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.