Fucking shit 360!

For discussion of video games, and their theory and practice, as well as the social impact of such.
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Re: Fucking shit 360!

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Animavore wrote:
Lozzer wrote:it Red Ringed,
:hehe: Arse like a Japanese flag.

Get a Playstation yi nutjob.
I guess you haven't heard of the PS3 equivalent?

We get the YLOD or Yellow Light of Death where the PS flashecs a yellow light for a few seconds, beeps 3 times then goes into stand by.

It happens because the legislations in UK have prohibited manufacturers from using high levels of lead in their products so the solder on the mother board becomes brittle after it's been heated and cooled for prolonged periods of time. The problem could have been avoided if Sony didn't keep the PSU inside the machine, the combined heat from that and the laser mean that your PS3 will most likely break in the next year or two. Sony used to have a cover plan called Continuous Play where you paid £5 p/month and if your machine broke they'd replace it within a day, no questions asked but they stopped that when all of their 60Gb launch models started dying almost all at the same time this summer.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Thats's what happened to The Dawktor's PS3. Another way to avoid the problem would be to allow you to install the games on the hard drive like the XBox360 does since that will stop the laser from overheating the full unit. Fuck knows why they haven't released a patch for that yet.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Lozzer
First Only Gay

Post by Lozzer » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

I'm selling some of its parts for cash now. Got £20 for its hard drive. It was opened up at the repair shop, thus splitting the connectors (which if broken, invalidate the warranty) so I'm fucked anyway. Piece of shit! £250 it cost me :/ I'm not going to buy any more consoles because now we really are struggling. :cry:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeee