Now what are you playing now 2: Limited Collectors Edition

For discussion of video games, and their theory and practice, as well as the social impact of such.

Re: Now what are you playing now 2: Limited Collectors Editi

Postby tattuchu » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:29 pm

I know, I know :cry:
"You got any more cheese than this?" -Wendell
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Re: Now what are you playing now 2: Limited Collectors Editi

Postby The Curious Squid » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:28 pm

It is a handheld at the end of the day, just one with a relatively high end tablet processor in it. It won't get as many games and can't do graphics as well as the other consoles but the ones that do come out on it (especially first party) don't look terrible. Also the joycons work as wii remotes so i wouldn't count out Skyward Sword being released on it. However, i've heard it is a bit shit.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.

JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?

Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.

Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.
The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Return to Video Gaming