The Fall Of France (Repeat)

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Re: The Fall Of France (Repeat)

Post by Clinton Huxley » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:59 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Ian wrote:On that note, I'll mention a neat little perk of my job. My work has absolutely nothing to do with counter-terrorism, but I do have access to view videos of airstrikes against ISIS. Every few days at work I watch a highlights compilation: a drone's-eye view of the moments before and after the most recent strikes. It's grainy, black and white, and there's no audio, but it can be interesting to see - or at least satisfying to have on in a pop-up window on my computer screen, kinda like a news channel. The really good ones are those where the zoom is close enough to see individuals before the missile hits, rather than just a building or a vehicle. There's usually a 2-second window where they start running as they hear the sound of the missile. An overhead view of a few AK-sporting jihadis standing around, then suddenly they start running and then kaboom... they go to Paradise. It's good to put on when I'm having lunch at my desk, especially on days like this.
Do you get any juicy views of women and children being blown up? :tup:
They're on a blooper reel over the end credits.
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

piscator

Post by piscator » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Yeah, if you can't bring the kids to the ISIS rally and ammo loadout, what's the point, right?

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:
Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:After recent events in Paris, I'm rather thinking France may go in the opposite direction, with reprisals and savage restrictions on islamic activities.

A suggestion - for every person killed in a country by avowed islamic fundamentalist, one mosque in that country, picked at random, is bulldozed...
Bulldozed my ass. JDAMed with extreme prejudice during prayer time. Enough is enough. I want to see all the "peaceful" Muslims in the world rising up and exterminating these "radicals" to prove that they are not silent conspirators, which is what I suspect. They could at least rat them out to the authorities, but noooooo....
You're a genius. Bombing peaceful Muslims is hardly going to convince them to rise up and exterminate radical islamists. They are more likely to rise up and exterminate radicals like yourself.
Well, I was thinking radical-filled mosques. One should be selective in such things.
Good thinking. Just install polling booths at the entrances of mosques. You can't get in unless you tick "yes" on the form asking you if you are a terrorist or a sympathiser of terrorists. That'll be a cunning scheme to efficiently wipe those mongrels out.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Hermit wrote:
Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:
Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:After recent events in Paris, I'm rather thinking France may go in the opposite direction, with reprisals and savage restrictions on islamic activities.

A suggestion - for every person killed in a country by avowed islamic fundamentalist, one mosque in that country, picked at random, is bulldozed...
Bulldozed my ass. JDAMed with extreme prejudice during prayer time. Enough is enough. I want to see all the "peaceful" Muslims in the world rising up and exterminating these "radicals" to prove that they are not silent conspirators, which is what I suspect. They could at least rat them out to the authorities, but noooooo....
You're a genius. Bombing peaceful Muslims is hardly going to convince them to rise up and exterminate radical islamists. They are more likely to rise up and exterminate radicals like yourself.
Well, I was thinking radical-filled mosques. One should be selective in such things.
Good thinking. Just install polling booths at the entrances of mosques. You can't get in unless you tick "yes" on the form asking you if you are a terrorist or a sympathiser of terrorists. That'll be a cunning scheme to efficiently wipe those mongrels out.
All ya gotta do is plant a listening device and have someone listen for the key phrases. If you don't repudiate radical Islam, you're a radical Islamist.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:02 am

Someone doesn't understand Islam. Or anything, for that matter.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:24 am

I have to admit a complete lack of understanding of nuanced Arabic myself...

Down
Yella
M'Yella 'iim
Mafia
Kaffir
Babaganoush
Shake
Kahn! Kahn!!
Ah Saalam a leekum
A leek'um Saalam

....'bout it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 am

What I was getting at is that the women and children aren't really free in Islam. They don't really get a choice with who they hang out with and where they go. But Seth is ok bombing women and children.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:02 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Someone doesn't understand Islam. Or anything, for that matter.
Yes, that would be you, dearie....
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:28 am

Sure. Bomb all de children!!

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 am

Surely western security agencies can do a better job of identifying islamic preachers and mosques where jihad is preached, and selectively shut them down...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:16 am

We usually bomb at night, while the kids are at work in the cigarette factories.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Sure. Bomb all de children!!
well, no more children means middle term disappearance of the problem due to nobody being there to continue the vendetta.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:23 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:Sure. Bomb all de children!!
Just the ones they indoctrinate to bomb us...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 am

You're a genius.