52) Can Anyone Hear Me? Testing Times With Test Match Special On Tour by Peter Baxter
53) Scotch: The Whisky Of Scotland in Fact And Story by Sir Robert Bruce Lockhart.
54) The Secret Lives f Buildings by Edward Hollis
55) The Student's Guide To Writing by John Peck and Martin Coyle.
56) Quarantine by John Crace
57) The Eye Of The Lynx: Galileo, His Friends, And The Beginnings Of Modern Natural History by David Freedberg
58) The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson
59) Finding George Orwell In Burma by Emma Larkin
60) The King's Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi
61) Francis Bacon from the estate of Francis Bacon.
62) The History Of The World In Bite-Sized Chunks by Emma Marriott
63) The Glorious First Of June by Sam Willis
64) A Circus Adventure by Emily Bearn
65) Scoop by Evelyn Waugh
66) Darwin's Lost World by Martin Brasier
67) The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford.
68) Strange Beauty: Murray Gell-Mann and the Revolution in 20th Century Physics by George Johnson
69) Neutrino by Frank Close
70) Diving Belles by Lucy Wood.
71) Camps And Trails in China by Roy Chapman Andrews
72) To The Last Round: The Epic British Stand On The Imjin River, 1951 by Andrew Salmon
73) The Drowned World by J.G. Ballard
74) The Treehouse by Kathleen Jamie
75) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
76) The Devil and Sherlock Holmes by David Grann.
77) Here On Earth by Tim Flannery.
78) Moon Rocks: An Introduction To The Geology Of The Moon by Tindle and Kelley
79) The Queen Of Weapons: Renaissance Swords At The Wallace Collection by Tobias Capwell
80) Diplomatic Anecdotage: Around The World in 40 Years by Sir Roger Carrick.