What Are You Watching Now?

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Post by Animavore » Tue May 15, 2018 11:13 pm

The Handmaid's Tale. A documentary sent back from the future which details what will happen if we impeach Trump and let Pence take over.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 pm

WestWorld Season 2

Episode 4 saved the show. It's probably the best episode of the entire show so far. But they're doing everything they can to ruin it again in episode 5.
St Trump, who art so bigly YUGE, and handsome, like totally a pussy magnet, truly, make me an instrument of your stable genius.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon May 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 pm
WestWorld Season 2

Episode 4 saved the show. It's probably the best episode of the entire show so far. But they're doing everything they can to ruin it again in episode 5.
I thought episode 4 was superb. A really very interesting exploration of what makes us human and gives us a sense of self. I've rarely seen such subtle ideas handled better.

I have #5 on pause at the moment. I agree with you - pants so far.