I think I've found Jynx's new favourite director!

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

I think I've found Jynx's new favourite director!

Post by The Curious Squid » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm

This guy looks like he could be the king of films that are so shit they're too good!

Robogeisha

Tokyo Gore Police

Vampire Girl VS Frankenstein Girl

They look so completely mentally Japanese that I want them NOW!
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: I think I've found Jynx's new favourite director!

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm

They look :awesome:

I love the music for RoboGeisha is like a Sonic The Hedgehog version of Live and Let Die :lol:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm sure they can all be watched here http://www.asian-horror-movies.com/
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

It was this review that made me look up the trailer

"And since we last had a movies thread I watched Robo Geisha and that was utterly, utterly awesome as well. If you've seen the bonkers trailer, the film is just like that. Absurd, terrible special effects, but what other film has a godzilla being controller by what looks like a Wii eating buildings that spurt blood? Or an arse-sword fight? Or.... or.... it just has to be seen! :D"

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm

"arse sword fight"!!

I have to see it now. You don't get that in a Merchant Ivory film.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

The second one had what looked like a woman who had swords instead of limbs. Bursting with :awesome:

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard

Post by The Curious Squid » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm

The second one also had what looked like an alligator head instead of legs :?

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Jynx wrote:The second one had what looked like a woman who had swords instead of limbs. Bursting with :awesome:
Useful for making sammiches.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard

Post by The Curious Squid » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

I can't stop laughing at the trailers, they look so shit!

The vampire one looks mental, there's a woman with helicopter blades protruding from her head made out of legs :lol:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm

The Curious Squid wrote:The second one also had what looked like an alligator head instead of legs :?
There's a gif of that on one of the gif threads.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard

Post by The Curious Squid » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 pm

There's a gif thread? :what:

Feck

Post by Feck » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Jynx wrote:I'm sure they can all be watched here http://www.asian-horror-movies.com/
:tup: thanks for that link
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 am

What can you say about this film? It's just one of the oddest films I've seen in a while. It defies any type of logic.
The film is about a bunch of people, called "Engineers", who can basically grow weapons out of their wounds. So someone loses and arm and a chainsaw might come out. The main character is a police officer hunting them. Usually with buckets - and I mean buckets - of blood. The stuff sprays out like a hose. It makes it very hard to take it seriously, though, and makes it comical.
The whole pace and editing of the film are wrong and the story has holes you could drive a Light Cycle through. Probably just for fans of gore. You'll laugh at most of it. Especially the ending which becomes an exercise in seeing just how far over the top one can push a film.

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 am

:wtf:

:funny: :funny:
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:37 am

Clearly Hiroshima wasn't enough.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."