Trailers/I Wanna See/Looking Forward to...

Re: Trailers/I Wanna See/Looking Forward to...

Postby Rum » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:42 am

A shame they couldn't get the FF movies right. They were pretty much the first Marvel comic to break through. I had issue #1 of them as well as of Thor, Spider Man and a few others. I was a huge fan and bought the comics in vast numbers, not to collect but to read. I threw the fuckers away didn't I when I left home to go to Uni!
Sent from a crappy keyboard using fumbs and shit.
Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Postby tattuchu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Rum wrote:A shame they couldn't get the FF movies right. They were pretty much the first Marvel comic to break through. I had issue #1 of them as well as of Thor, Spider Man and a few others. I was a huge fan and bought the comics in vast numbers, not to collect but to read. I threw the fuckers away didn't I when I left home to go to Uni!

:surprised3:
"You got any more cheese than this?" -Wendell
tattuchu
a dickload of cocks

About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Postby tattuchu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I will say that, like Ron Perlman's Hellboy, Michael Chiklis was born to play The Thing. Despite ruining Dr. Doom (not to mention Galactus, FFS), I did like the second film simply because of the character interaction between the Four. It felt very much like the original Kirby/Lee comics.
And I list Kirby's name first because he was the main creative force behind many of the Marvel characters. The early Marvel method went like this:
1) Lee would propose a basic premise for an issue, throwing ideas back and forth with Kirby (or Ditko, e.g.).
2) Kirby would then draw and plot it, filling in all the details, and oftentimes (most times, actually) creating the secondary characters (like The Inhumans) from whole cloth. Kirby would leave explanatory notes in the page margins as well as proposed dialogue.
3) Lee would write the dialogue.
4) The issue would come out and Lee would take all the credit, while the artists (on a work-for-hire basis) received little compensation for their work as well as zero rights to the characters they created or co-created.
tattuchu
a dickload of cocks

Postby tattuchu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 pm

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks

Postby tattuchu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Just saw The Defenders trailer for the first time. I don't mind tellin ya, I got a stiffy :{D

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks

Previous

Return to Stage & Screen