Hello

New? Introduce yourself here.
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Hello

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:29 pm

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/co ... -criticism
Piatkowski later told a local CTV station, however, that Burjoski’s comments were actually transphobic and “questioned the right to exist” of trans people. He said he had no choice but to expel the teacher from the meeting. He told 570 News radio that Burjoski was “disrespectful” towards transgender people and was “not promoting healthy debate” at the meeting. The organization took down its recording of the meeting — a regular, public session of elected officials — and had YouTube remove another copy of the video for alleged copyright infringement.

The teacher was given what she calls a “stay-at-home order” and told not to communicate with colleagues or students. She retired soon after and was hospitalized for extreme anxiety.

She launched a defamation lawsuit, which the board sought to have thrown out. In a Nov. 23 ruling, Ramsay dismissed the bid and ordered the board to pay Burjoski $30,000 in costs. He said her claims have merit and should be allowed to proceed, adding the comments made against her were “defamatory.”

“They accused her of breaching the Human Rights Code, questioning the right of trans persons to exist and engaging in speech that included hate. She did not do any of those things,” the judge said in his ruling.
So censorship, by government officials who 'know better' and are taking the moral high ground to take down hate speech...
“The chairman of the board acted with malice or at least, with a reckless disregard for the truth. He had made an embarrassingly erroneous and arbitrary decision to silence a legitimate expression of opinion and he was widely criticized for it. It is not a stretch to infer that, realizing that, he tried to justify himself with the public by assassinating the plaintiff’s character.”

The judge said he saw no prospect Piatkowski will be able to prove his statements were based in fact, since he accused her of saying things she did not say.
Only it turns out government officials, like any human, are sometimes lying shitbags.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:19 pm

Joe wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:10 pm
I guess that could be an important question to me, if I thought the progressive left or the acolytes of John Money had something of value to share with the world.

Whatever their words are, their actions say 'we love poverty, but hate the poors'.
Yes, it could be an important question to you. Given your position on the matter of gender identity, going by Cunt might be problematic.

I could see a conflict between the extreme right insistence on a gender appropriate name like Prick, or the left demanding you be Trans-Cunt.

It would suck to be no-man's land in the cutlure wars, wouldn't it? The assholes who perpetuate this nonsense are the real pricks. :lay:
:clap:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:35 pm

If I were weak or soft enough to be injured by words, I might welcome protection from people misgendering me, or others applauding it.

:tea:
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:39 pm

Says the person regularly putting people on ignore for their harsh words.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:59 pm

rasetsu wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:39 pm
I've only put one person on 'ignore', and not for their harsh words. For other reasons.

You I've simply suspended/banned occasionally, for behaviour I consider not appropriate to this forum.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:00 pm

Cunt wrote:If I were weak or soft enough to be injured by words, I might welcome protection from people misgendering me, or others applauding it.

:tea:
:violin:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:01 pm

Curious - for those of you who like censorship being in the hands of government...

Is censorship good? Or trouble in the hands of those protecting convicted child-traffickers?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:54 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:59 pm
rasetsu wrote:
I've only put one person on 'ignore', and not for their harsh words. For other reasons.

You I've simply suspended/banned occasionally, for behaviour I consider not appropriate to this forum.
You don't suspend/ban anybody because you're not staff. This is just word games.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:08 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:35 pm
If I were weak or soft enough to be injured by words
You demonstrably are, given you have me on ignore.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:05 am

rasetsu wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:54 pm
Cunt wrote:
rasetsu wrote:

You don't suspend/ban anybody because you're not staff. This is just word games.
You are banned for the rest of the night.

No games, just sensible treatment of someone who doesn't want to understand.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:56 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:05 am
rasetsu wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:54 pm
Cunt wrote:
rasetsu wrote:

You are banned for the rest of the night.

No games, just sensible treatment of someone who doesn't want to understand.
Way to show you aren't hurt by words, snowflake!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:57 pm

rasetsu wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:56 pm
I'm not hurt by words, but it is tricky to navigate censorship rules. If you want to be freer with your words (and with the responses they get) you can go find such.

If you want to be in a moderated forum, expect a bit of it. It's not such a terrible thing to be suspended for awhile. It didn't hurt you, did it?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:57 pm
rasetsu wrote:
I'm not hurt by words, but it is tricky to navigate censorship rules. If you want to be freer with your words (and with the responses they get) you can go find such.

If you want to be in a moderated forum, expect a bit of it. It's not such a terrible thing to be suspended for awhile. It didn't hurt you, did it?
As I noted before, you aren't suspending anyone. Just another powerless dweeb pretending he's not what he is.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:22 pm

rasetsu wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:19 pm
Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:57 pm
rasetsu wrote:

As I noted before, you aren't suspending anyone. Just another powerless dweeb pretending he's not what he is.
If you want to troll, of course that's up to you. If you actually want to consider a tough question, you could give it a go...
Cunt wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:01 pm
Curious - for those of you who like censorship being in the hands of government...

Is censorship good? Or trouble in the hands of those protecting convicted child-traffickers?
But I have my doubts.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:26 pm

And he changes the subject. So predictable.