Hello

New? Introduce yourself here.
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Hello

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:29 pm

I am not sure I like the decorating any more...might have to change themes.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Don't let Rev and seth and the rest dishearten you, and what theme are you in, personally I love the shit browns of the Ubuntu one.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:47 pm

He loves Seth. I shit you not! :o
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:52 pm

I don't have the affection for Seth you think, little one. I respect him, find him respectful. I would be pleased to have him as a neighbour. I would work with, for or as his supervisor. I would invite him to drink or eat with me.

As to you, little one, you are just perfect! I follow you for wisdom, and an education about how to treat people.

I have a blue theme, but am going to go try the Ubuntu one. Thanks for the suggestion.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:54 pm

little one... little one... little one... little one.... little one.... little one...

Time to up the meds again, dude.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:55 pm

and for Pete's sake, stop breaking my sarcasmeters as soon as I get new ones.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:59 pm

rEvolutionist wrote: Time to up the meds again, dude.
If that 'meds' comment is some sort of personal attack, you should be careful that you don't trigger another ban. You would be missed by so many here.

Of course, it is probably just a cogent and reasoned comment on the thread topic, so I am likely just being too sensitive.

I am going to take the only 'meds' I take, since you reminded me. It's going to have to wait though, since I don't eat more than I plan to.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:00 pm

It's a comment on your continual trolling. :bored:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:06 pm

I've never understood the word 'trolling'. It usually seems to be used when someone wants to discredit someone's words without addressing them. I'm sure that isn't the case with you, of course. You must have a very robust and critical definition.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:08 pm

It's when you don't say anything on the topic and instead just belittle the other person. You can't seriously want us to believe you predominantly post on topic and address people's replies to you, can you?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:09 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:It's a comment on your continual trolling. :bored:
Pot, kettle, black

:bored:
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:11 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:It's when you don't say anything on the topic and instead just belittle the other person.

Trust this Cunt, rEv is our resident expert in this particular rhetorical technique.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:It's when you don't say anything on the topic and instead just belittle the other person.

Trust this Cunt, rEv is our resident expert in this particular rhetorical technique.
I am simply going to play nice with rEv.

It is no less than he deserves, being as sweet as he is. Now that I think about it, he deserves all the sweetness and niceness available, simply based on the respect he shows to others.

You, however, I will treat as someone who occasionally deserves a kick in the nuts. If you don't like it, you can always have them removed under obamacare. Just say that you are 'misgendered' and they will pay for it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Cunt wrote:
Seth wrote:

I am simply going to play nice with rEv.

It is no less than he deserves, being as sweet as he is. Now that I think about it, he deserves all the sweetness and niceness available, simply based on the respect he shows to others.

You, however, I will treat as someone who occasionally deserves a kick in the nuts. If you don't like it, you can always have them removed under obamacare. Just say that you are 'misgendered' and they will pay for it.
Indeed. And you are welcome to try to kick me in the nuts whenever you like. However, this does not guarantee that you will be successful in the attempt or that I won't cut your nuts off and shove them down your throat instead.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Seth wrote:
Indeed. And you are welcome to try to kick me in the nuts whenever you like. However, this does not guarantee that you will be successful in the attempt or that I won't cut your nuts off and shove them down your throat instead.
You are a beautiful human being.

I honestly wish you were my neighbour. Please give it some serious consideration. There are places here where you can still squat your way to independance, yet dodge into town for some delicious free health care (paid for by robbing rich assholes).
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: