Yo!

New? Introduce yourself here.
User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20595
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:20 pm

JimC wrote:Welcome!

Are you one of these dangerous errorists we keep hearing about? :nervous:
Yes, he is. A cunning one. Got his disguise down to a t.

User avatar
Errorizer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Mississippi, United States
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Errorizer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:20 am

JimC wrote:Welcome!

Are you one of these dangerous errorists we keep hearing about? :nervous:
You're damn right I am! (Maniacal Laughter) :dp:

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 61939
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 am

Excellent! You'll fit right in!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Errorizer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Mississippi, United States
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Errorizer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 am

JimC wrote:Excellent! You'll fit right in!
Image

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:14 pm

If we don't go about our lives as per usual, then the 'errorists win.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Errorizer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Mississippi, United States
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Errorizer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Yeah, this place so far seems like a cool place to hang out.

Anyways, thanks for the welcomes, guys.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50241
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:41 pm

It's full of mental cases. I think that's what makes it so attractive.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Errorizer, how did you hear about Rationalia?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Errorizer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Mississippi, United States
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Errorizer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:43 pm

pErvinalia wrote:It's full of mental cases. I think that's what makes it so attractive.
Okay.
Forty Two wrote:Errorizer, how did you hear about Rationalia?
I just came across this place while looking for Gawdzilla Sama, but it appears that he hasn't posted anything in a few years, but I'll still stick around, since this seems like a decent forum to have discussions anyways.

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 37014
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Rum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 pm

I hope you'll see the error of your ways in due course... :prof:

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Come on Errorizer. Participate in some discussions! And invite friends, especially women. We need affirmative action here to increase the estrogen level of these boards.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Feck
.
.
Posts: 28391
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Feck » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Forty Two wrote:Come on Errorizer. Participate in some discussions! And invite friends, especially women. We need affirmative action here to increase the estrogen level of these boards.
:hilarious: and quite sad :console:
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:36 pm

...
Last edited by Forty Two on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:36 pm

dupe
Last edited by Forty Two on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Yo!

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:36 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest