Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Re: Let's take a look at this shall we?

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

A very VERY warm welcome!!!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Alright my good man, what have you done over there? The database must have collapsed under the weight of one too many blue butterfly salveos. :biggrin:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Welcome, oh 5th horseman. :hehe:
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

RPizzle

Post by RPizzle » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I think the IQ of this place just went up 3 points. Cheers! :td: :td: :td:
Last edited by RPizzle on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

irreligionist
Peripheral participant
About me: nothing really to tell

Post by irreligionist » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey, welcome!!! :biggrin:

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Wow. Hello! :mrgreen:
For information on ways to help support Rationalia financially, see our funding page.

When the aliens do come, everything we once thought was cool will then make us ashamed.

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Normally this event would involve at least one sacrificial fundie - but sadly, we're out of them. :dono:

Welcome to Ratz Cali. :tup:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

Calilasseia
Butterfly
Butterfly
About me: Destroyer of canards, and merciless shredder of bad ideas. :twisted:

Post by Calilasseia » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm beginning to think that's what's happened for real ...

On Saturday RDF went offline for maintenance, and since then it's been about as much use as the proverbial fishnet condom. I spent 15 hours waiting for something other than "Connection Interrupted: The Document Contains No Data" to appear in my browser window, and today, it's taking forty minutes to process a single post. Either the server is begging for mercy every time it sees me log on, or else someone tipped several cans of Guinness all over the motherboard.

So, first question, is the membership here exclusively old RDF people, or do you have some trolls for me to unleash some strafing runs upon? Only the current inability of the RDF server to maintain a coherent response to input for more than five nanoseconds means I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms with respect to the carpet bombing of creationists. :biggrin:

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Calilasseia wrote:I'm beginning to think that's what's happened for real ...

On Saturday RDF went offline for maintenance, and since then it's been about as much use as the proverbial fishnet condom. I spent 15 hours waiting for something other than "Connection Interrupted: The Document Contains No Data" to appear in my browser window, and today, it's taking forty minutes to process a single post. Either the server is begging for mercy every time it sees me log on, or else someone tipped several cans of Guinness all over the motherboard.

So, first question, is the membership here exclusively old RDF people, or do you have some trolls for me to unleash some strafing runs upon? Only the current inability of the RDF server to maintain a coherent response to input for more than five nanoseconds means I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms with respect to the carpet bombing of creationists. :biggrin:
Trolls don't last long here, sorry. I have at site that you might find fun. Search for "ats" in the top slot. :hehe:

Thinking Aloud
Page Bottomer

Post by Thinking Aloud » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm

We're a little devoid of ... um ... them here. Maybe invite some over for tea!

Welcome!

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm

We have some non-RDF stock, but no fundies alas. We can probably wheel out a few sacrificial sock-puppets (the member list makes for interesting reading), but nothing nearly meaty enough for your palette. :food:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

RPizzle

Post by RPizzle » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 pm

I envy how your posts seem to drip with so much knowledge. Is that something you learn...or are you born with it? :D
Last edited by RPizzle on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:

Trolls don't last long here, sorry. I have at site that you might find fun. Search for "ats" in the top slot. :hehe:
I was just thinking the same thing. Could you imagine Cali on one of THOSE threads.... :shock:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Cali, to really get a look at this thread you have to ask for access to NSFW. :mrgreen: