Hello

New? Introduce yourself here.
Joe

Re: Hello

Post by Joe » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:25 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:41 pm
I know what I consider 'far-left-extremists'.

The 'yeet the teets' doc is a 'far-left-extremist'.

Just to make sure I answer you.

Now, what was I asking...hmmm...
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:53 am

It might help you define what you would mean by 'far-left-extremist' in this area, as it puts a human case study where it can be seen.

So how do YOU define 'far-left-extremist' in gender ideology? Feel free to decline if you don't want to. It is starting to sound like you don't want to answer that.
In gender identity? I don't really know. Maybe my niece in NYC, She's quite far left generally, but we haven't talked specifically about gender identity.

In general, people like Ward Churchill, the Betsy Riot folks, Willem Van Spronsen, and more mainstream but way left in American terms, RFK and Cornel West come to mind

I'll look more closely at Sidhbh Gallagher, but so far I haven't seen any policy positions from her. She does have a book on medical and surgical transition, but I don't know if it has any policy recommendations.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:09 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:25 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:41 pm
I know what I consider 'far-left-extremists'.

The 'yeet the teets' doc is a 'far-left-extremist'.

Just to make sure I answer you.

Now, what was I asking...hmmm...
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:53 am

It might help you define what you would mean by 'far-left-extremist' in this area, as it puts a human case study where it can be seen.

So how do YOU define 'far-left-extremist' in gender ideology? Feel free to decline if you don't want to. It is starting to sound like you don't want to answer that.
In gender identity? I don't really know. Maybe my niece in NYC, She's quite far left generally, but we haven't talked specifically about gender identity.

In general, people like Ward Churchill, the Betsy Riot folks, Willem Van Spronsen, and more mainstream but way left in American terms, RFK and Cornel West come to mind

I'll look more closely at Sidhbh Gallagher, but so far I haven't seen any policy positions from her. She does have a book on medical and surgical transition, but I don't know if it has any policy recommendations.
I suggest noting, while you search, the supportive articles and how the language games play in.

Much like yourself, I haven't heard any prominent democrat politician describe a line that is 'too far' for gender ideology. She certainly is, to me. What with yeeting the teets of children (or whatever you call mid-teens victims)

If you can't say what is 'too far', maybe taking in the Cole/Pederson interview and having a human face to the damage, could help clarify. There are other (worse) cases, but I don't know that they are as accessible.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:20 pm

This is the same crap as the line that all Democrats support late-term abortion. It's bullshit smearing.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:58 pm

There are no unwilling teens getting penises and breasts whacked off. And democrats are not making them do anything. It's not even politics. It just becomes MTG freaking out politics.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:15 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:58 pm
There are no unwilling teens getting penises and breasts whacked off. And democrats are not making them do anything. It's not even politics. It just becomes MTG freaking out politics.
You are woefully misinformed on this.

But do keep posting what you know about it. That is the best thing you could do to demonstrate your level of knowledge.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:23 pm

In news related to the real world, rather than Tero's gullibility...
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/k ... y/3164935/
During Thursday’s press conference, Cole’s lawyer, Harmett K. Dhillon claimed Kaiser misled the family into agreeing to gender-transition therapies.

She claimed doctors told Cole’s parents at the time that she may commit suicide without gender-altering care. She also accuses the hospital of concealing less invasive treatments, such as weekly psychotherapy.

“Counseling would’ve cost an earned profit of a fraction of the cost of the treatment done for children like Chloe,” Dhillon said.

In an email to NBC Bay Area, responding to the lawsuit, Kaiser said their gender-affirming care meets all medical standards.

They added that the hospital uses a team of doctors and other medical professionals to provide information, counseling and other support to families and leaves any the final decision about gender care up to the patients and their parents.
Oh look - that vile lie about 'suicide without gender-altering care' again. Wonder why that is repeated so often, and accepted so blindly?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:59 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:15 pm
Tero wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:58 pm
You are woefully misinformed on this.

But do keep posting what you know about it. That is the best thing you could do to demonstrate your level of knowledge.
Suspension coming again soon now that Cunt is back to personalising. Someone quote this so he sees it. As always, i'm just trying to help a cunt out..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:32 pm

Transgender is a thing. Just like gay is a thing. You are not going to win this, Cunt.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:37 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:32 pm
Transgender is a thing. Just like gay is a thing. You are not going to win this, Cunt.
Win what?

I just pointed out that your statement
There are no unwilling teens getting penises and breasts whacked off.
was factually wrong.

No win there, just not willing to accept your incorrect statements. Maybe you'll correct them.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:46 pm

You are denying transgenders.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:53 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:46 pm
Another factually incorrect statement.

Don't know what you are trying to prove, but it's failing.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:42 am

Cunt, it seems to me you have two main concerns:

1. The possibility that some young people (let's say under 18) who undergo some form of medical intervention for gender reassignment will either be traumatised, or seriously regret it (if it is irreversible). Coupled with that, you seem to be asserting that some doctors/medical clinics are actively pushing such procedures in an unethical fashion.

I would agree there is potential for bad outcomes here, but nothing you have posted indicates what proportion of young sex change people are happy, what what proportion are unhappy. This matters, since if it is only a tiny proportion with serious regrets, all that implies is the need for more thorough counselling before any medical procedures.

2. You seem to all be asserting that the left in general is somehow locked in to defending any and all aspects of transgender politics (no matter how extreme), and that speaking out against particularly dogmatic versions of such politics is verboten.

I think that there are some tendencies in that direction; the in-fighting amongst some progressive communities can be very silly, and there is a tendency for people to adopt a "more woke than you" attitude. However, I've read plenty of stuff from within the left warning against this rather narcissist narrative.

Having said that, my question for you is how you regard adult transexuals who are totally happy with their life as the gender they identify with. Can you accept them for what they are?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:29 am

JimC wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:42 am
Cunt, it seems to me you have two main concerns:

1. The possibility that some young people (let's say under 18) who undergo some form of medical intervention for gender reassignment will either be traumatised, or seriously regret it (if it is irreversible). Coupled with that, you seem to be asserting that some doctors/medical clinics are actively pushing such procedures in an unethical fashion.
Not the possibility, JimC

It's happening, now that it has spread widely enough. My concern is more about the firm denial by some that it is happening, and the pressure the so-called de-transitioners are under when they try to tell their stories.

Not to mention the language game, or framing game.

Do you think Chloe Cole is more fairly described as a de-transitioner? Or a victim?

I would agree there is potential for bad outcomes here, but nothing you have posted indicates what proportion of young sex change people are happy, what what proportion are unhappy. This matters, since if it is only a tiny proportion with serious regrets, all that implies is the need for more thorough counselling before any medical procedures.
Have you listened to their complaints? Not just about being 'railroaded' into a regretful choice affecting their whole future (at 13, in the case of Cole) but about the response by media, medics and others when bringing the complaints forward.

Those things would keep caring adults such as yourself from knowing one side of the issue.

I get that you want to know proportions, so would anyone. Do you think it's possible that media is tilted in this arena, or that medical facilities might obscure some of the more drastic ends of their treatments?

I think the best you could do, is find a falsifiable claim to test, repeat as necessary. But listening to the stories of the victims might help you to understand what it is to look for. Case studies, you know. They complain about censorship, and being smeared by a motivated media, among other confounding factors.

2. You seem to all be asserting that the left in general is somehow locked in to defending any and all aspects of transgender politics (no matter how extreme), and that speaking out against particularly dogmatic versions of such politics is verboten.
Pretty much, yes. It's not as easy to put my finger on, but you phrased it fairly well.

It's frustrating, especially when everyone here understandably declines to say which parts of this are 'far-left-extremism'. Forget the local gang.

Which prominent democrat politicians have said something about the ideology going too far? Or do they support all aspects, no matter how extreme, all they way up to the white house?

I think that there are some tendencies in that direction; the in-fighting amongst some progressive communities can be very silly, and there is a tendency for people to adopt a "more woke than you" attitude. However, I've read plenty of stuff from within the left warning against this rather narcissist narrative.

Having said that, my question for you is how you regard adult transexuals who are totally happy with their life as the gender they identify with. Can you accept them for what they are?
I have. Since long before this issue came up around the political scene, as it has in the last decade or so.

You do know I worked for a chain of adult novelty shops before the days of internet, right? Can you imagine who I met? Worked with? Smoked with?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:29 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:53 pm
Tero wrote:

Transgender bad--> therefore must stop teens whacking off breasts and penises.

How about when they are 21. Is it OK to whack off your own parts then?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:43 am

Tero wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:29 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:53 pm
Tero wrote:

Transgender bad--> therefore must stop teens whacking off breasts and penises.

How about when they are 21. Is it OK to whack off your own parts then?
My problems are mainly when they make demands on others. Such as demanding special rights, not their normal rights.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: