Hello

New? Introduce yourself here.
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Hello

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:28 am

I wonder about one or two of the trans/non-binary shooters recently in the US, but don't remember any info coming out either way. The law seems quite selective about what they share with the public and what they don't.

Maybe with the Nashville shooters manifesto being leaked, they'll just open that case up to greater public scrutiny.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:26 am

Svartalf wrote:I've heard of insufficiently supervised trans men going into roid rage because they did not properly dose their treatment
There's increasing evidence that self-dosing gym bros are also roid raging.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:27 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:26 am
Svartalf wrote:I've heard of insufficiently supervised trans men going into roid rage because they did not properly dose their treatment
Yeah, I've seen that first hand at the gym. It's not pretty to watch.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:35 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:01 pm
Back when testosterone was just for fun and sport, we used to make fun of lunkheads and their 'roid rage', referring to a presumed effect of added testosterone to a human increasing aggression...or maybe anger?

Anyway, I'm sure giving kids hormone blockers, or giving them cross sex hormones, doesn't have that hazard, or we'd hear about it, right? From a sensible and nuanced medical community, right?
Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:26 am
By 'increasing evidence', do you mean everyone has known, for years, that it's a common side effect?

I've personally known several who were on supervised steroids. All had aggression issues. Some got it via asthma meds, others with 'TRT'.

So are trans men somehow immune to these effects?

Were the last few trans/non-binary shooters on such meds? Or is that, like the Nashville shooters manifesto, kept from the public by an honest and just police service?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:10 pm

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:14 pm

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Cunt,

Since your return from a previous suspension, you have continued unchanged in the style of posting that led to that suspension. Your posts routinely contain personal attacks, explicit refusals to address points raised by others, dishonest deflections, and a number of posts have consisted of overtly transphobic commentary which we can only assume are posted to deliberately goad and belittle other members of the community. In toto, it is clear you are not prepared to post in good faith and demonstrate a continuing willingness to make malicious trolling the primary focus of your activity here.

You are now suspended for two months longer than your previous suspension of a year. If you choose to return, you will not be given the leeway you have recently enjoyed.

Mods
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!