Scientific Proof Of God

Holy Crap!
Post Reply
User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 22192
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:46 am



:smoke:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 33473
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Svartalf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 am

Rum wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:27 am
Yebbut the chapter is for agnostics. AA doesn't even acknowledge atheism!
proves they are morons, or worse, apologists... that whole higher power thing is one of the biggest reasons I never could go to them, even back when I was a raging alcoholic.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 36242
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Rum » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 am

Svartalf wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 am
Rum wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:27 am
Yebbut the chapter is for agnostics. AA doesn't even acknowledge atheism!
proves they are morons, or worse, apologists... that whole higher power thing is one of the biggest reasons I never could go to them, even back when I was a raging alcoholic.
The fact that their success rate is probably less than 10% (some put it as low as 5) should also be a factor to consider.

I descended into 'problem drinking' for two spells in my life - after a divorce and when I almost went bankrupt. Just crawled out of those holes when I needed to. Not that I'm suggesting everyone can regain control of alcoholism level consumption just using their own resources.

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 10951
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijk beschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Here is a lovely vid about the universe (just the one at present). Now tell me how long based on the earth took six days, did this god of yours, superuniverse, take to make that lot? Remember that is only the visual universe.

"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
superuniverse
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by superuniverse » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Here is a lovely vid about the universe (just the one at present). Now tell me how long based on the earth took six days, did this god of yours, superuniverse, take to make that lot? Remember that is only the visual universe.

Already dealt with this video. Before talking on a topic, you should really research the subject matter.

https://nostradamusart.wordpress.com

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 22192
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Lol. The topic is the absence of scientific proof for an unfalsifiable assumption. That means all bets are off as far as being 'on topic' goes. At this point I'm just along for the ride.




Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 10951
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijk beschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:53 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:19 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Here is a lovely vid about the universe (just the one at present). Now tell me how long based on the earth took six days, did this god of yours, superuniverse, take to make that lot? Remember that is only the visual universe.

Already dealt with this video. Before talking on a topic, you should really research the subject matter.

https://nostradamusart.wordpress.com
FFS You have not dealt with FA. Admit it you dont have an answer because your goat fuckers had no concept of universe. Six days for this rock and what for the rest. How about our galaxy the Milkyway. Your goat fuckers could see that but how was it created according to them?

It is about time you did some research. I am very much talking on topic but you just dont have answers. :funny:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 36242
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Rum » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 pm

He *is* nuts you know. You don’t expect reason do you?

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 10951
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijk beschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Rum wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 pm
He *is* nuts you know. You don’t expect reason do you?
Oh I know. Reason is the last thing to expect but you never know. Never found a theist yet that can give an answer. Even a fantasy one.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
superuniverse
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by superuniverse » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Rum wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 pm
He *is* nuts you know. You don’t expect reason do you?
Oh I know. Reason is the last thing to expect but you never know. Never found a theist yet that can give an answer. Even a fantasy one.
The Beginning

1In the beginning God created the HEAVENS and the earth. 




Sent from my LG-V533 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 33473
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Svartalf » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:03 pm

If it created all, where was it before things got created?...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
laklak
Posts: 16490
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by laklak » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:28 pm

At home, probably.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 60536
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by JimC » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:47 pm

laklak wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:28 pm
At home, probably.
Living in its mum's basement, watching galactic porn... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Rum
Absent Minded Processor
Posts: 36242
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: South of the border..though not down Mexico way..
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Rum » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:56 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:59 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Rum wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 pm
He *is* nuts you know. You don’t expect reason do you?
Oh I know. Reason is the last thing to expect but you never know. Never found a theist yet that can give an answer. Even a fantasy one.
The Beginning

1In the beginning God created the HEAVENS and the earth. 




Sent from my LG-V533 using Tapatalk
Why is ‘heavens’ in caps? Is this some coded message to my meta cosmic state where I see the significance of every twitch and tremor in the so called real world and apprehend it for what is is? A MESSAGE!

..where did I put my Thorazine anyway *twitch*

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 33473
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by Svartalf » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Rum, if you need thorazine, you, likely the sanest person on these forums, what to pErv and me need?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest