Scientific Proof Of God

Holy Crap!
camoguard
The ferret with a microphone
About me: I'm very social and philosophically ambitious. Also, I'm chatty and enjoy getting to meet new people on or offline. I think I'm talented in writing and rapping. We'll see.

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by camoguard » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Is there a way to control the presented size of images?

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:23 pm

camoguard wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:15 pm
Is there a way to control the presented size of images?
Prayer

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:38 am

http://www.propheties.it/1568to1599.htm (Original Prophecies of Nostradamus Online)

So now you know why he wrote the Prophecies in four line quatrains - so morons would not be able to tamper with them.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:00 am

rainbow wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:28 am
superuniverse wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:39 pm
Something new is coming...
Onanism.
Stopped that years agp. I am quite happy living a completely celibate life.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:03 am

Could explain a lot.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:07 am

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:03 am
Could explain a lot.
But there is difference about choosing to be celibate and not being able to have sex because you are a fat disgusting pig. And you know who I am talking about here.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:03 am

superuniverse wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:07 am
NineBerry wrote:
Could explain a lot.
But there is difference about choosing to be celibate and not being able to have sex because you are a fat disgusting pig. And you know who I am talking about here.
Yourself.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:09 am

superuniverse wrote:
NineBerry wrote:
Could explain a lot.
It's actually not a problem to find sex Partners as a fat disgusting pig in the gay scene. Lots of people who like that as a fetish. If you have an urge to have sexual pleasure and suppress that urge, that's not healthy in the long run. On the other hand, there are medical drugs that lower that urge. If you take those kinds of drugs, that's okay I guess then.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:35 am

superuniverse wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:38 am

http://www.propheties.it/1568to1599.htm (Original Prophecies of Nostradamus Online)

So now you know why he wrote the Prophecies in four line quatrains - so morons would not be able to tamper with them.

Who has been rude to you? Lololo

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:32 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:35 am
superuniverse wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:38 am

Who has been rude to you? Lololo
BArF−4

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Yes, the GAMES OF DEATH

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:14 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm
Yes, the GAMES OF DEATH

:demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon:
Shiver in your booties then.
:irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate:
BArF−4

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:46 pm

https://www.cs.vu.nl/~eliens/download/m ... al-man.pdf

PLAYING THE GAME To understand the game one should participate, for understanding is "in the experience." Because SAFE players have come from almost every department at RAND as well as the Air Force, we might find a physicist, an engineer, and an economist on the Blue team. The Red team will represent a similar cross-section. The first day is taken up by a joint briefing on what the game is all about and a study of the rules. When the teams are finally seated around the maps in their respective rooms the game begins. Each team receives its policy statement from the Game Director. These statements, usually prepared by a member of the Control Group, give an estimate of the world situation at THE CONQUEST OF THE UNHAPPY CONSCIOUSNESS 85 the time of playing, some information on the policy of the opposing team, the objectives to be met by the team, and the team's budget. (The policies are changed for each game to explore a wide range of strategic possibilities.) In our hypothetical game, Blue's objective is to maintain a deterrent capability throughout the game—that is, maintain a force that is capable of striking back at Red so Red will be unwilling to risk an attack. (Blue also receives some information on the Red policy.) Red's policy is to achieve force superiority over Blue. The budgets of Blue and Red compare with actual defense budgets ... It is comforting to hear that the game has been played since 1961 at RAND, "down in our labyrinthine basement— somewhere under the Snack Bar," and that "Menus on the walls of the Red and Blue rooms list available weapons and hardware that the teams buy . . . About seventy items in all." There is a "Game Director" who interprets game rules, for although "the rule book complete with diagrams and illustrations is 66 pages," problems inevitably arise during the play. The Game Director also has another important function: "without previously notifying the players," he "introduces war to get a measure of the effectiveness of the military forces in being." But then, the caption announces "Coffee, Cake, and Ideas." Relax! The "game continues through the remaining periods—to 1972 when it ends. Then the Blue and Red teams bury the missiles and sit down together for coffee and cake at the 'post mortem' session." But don't relax too much: there is "one real-world situation that can't be transposed effectively to SAFE," and that is— "negotiation." We are grateful for it: the one hope that is left in the real world situation is beyond the reaches of RAND. Obviously, in the realm of the Happy Consciousness, guilt feeling has no place, and the calculus takes care of conscience. 86 ONE-DIMENSIONAL SOCIETY When the whole is at stake, there is no crime except that of rejecting the whole, or not defending it. Crime, guilt, and guilt feeling become a private affair. Freud revealed in the psyche of the individual the crimes of mankind, in the individual case history the history of the whole. This fatal link is successfully suppressed. Those who identify themselves with the whole, who are installed as the leaders and defenders of the whole can make mistakes, but they cannot do wrong—they are not guilty. They may become guilty again when this identification no longer holds, when they are gone.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:50 pm

superuniverse wrote:
NineBerry wrote:
Could explain a lot.
:pig: oink! :pig:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:22 pm

superuniverse wrote:
disgusting pig
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka