blurb

Holy Crap!
Feck

Re: blurb

Post by Feck » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Even you Seeth can light a fire does that mean you can do the Math and predict the shape of the flames ?
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Feck wrote:Even you Seeth can light a fire does that mean you can do the Math and predict the shape of the flames ?
If I need to. I haven't yet found a need to do so to any great degree of accuracy, although a general understanding of wildfire behavior is a skill I learned during my red-card firefighting training. If I need more, I'll learn more.

The point is that the information needed to predict flame shape exists within the flame itself. No outside agency is necessary for that information to exist. All we do is try to understand the information that exists as a part of the existence of the flame.

And that's why all the information one needs to analyze the claim that an entity capable of creating our universe did not necessarily evolve from simpler entities already exists as a part of the proposition itself. All that remains is for humans to parse that information in ways that humans can understand. But nothing must be created, only understood because what is, is, and all the information to understand the nature of that existence already exists.

Just because you may be too ignorant to comprehend it doesn't mean this is not true.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:47 pm

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.
I'M STILL LAUGHING AT THIS^

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Narcism FAIL . LMFAO

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Feck wrote:© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.
I'M STILL LAUGHING AT THIS^
Op Cit.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:50 am

Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:Dennet and Dawkins said it best. Complex things arise via evolutionary processes from simpler things. To start with a being complex enough to create our universe is not an explanation; it has zero information content...
It is arrogant hubris to presume that an explanation is required,
Excellent argument against the "first cause" wibble theory. Your Pastor isn't going to be happy with you, Seth. :nono:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:57 pm

pErvin wrote:
Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:Dennet and Dawkins said it best. Complex things arise via evolutionary processes from simpler things. To start with a being complex enough to create our universe is not an explanation; it has zero information content...
It is arrogant hubris to presume that an explanation is required,
Excellent argument against the "first cause" wibble theory. Your Pastor isn't going to be happy with you, Seth. :nono:
If I had one, which I don't, I wouldn't care, and don't.

The truth is the truth. Nature does not require explanations, it just goes right on doing what it's doing with or without them. That puny humans want explanations is not nature's problem or concern and neither is your inability to comprehend nature and its processes.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:02 pm

How can Nature be concerned with anything, and who appointed Seth her representative on Earth?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:How can Nature be concerned with anything
Er, that's rather the entire point...it isn't.
and who appointed Seth her representative on Earth?
Seth did.