ISIS Responds to Pope Francis.

Holy Crap!
DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

ISIS Responds to Pope Francis.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:41 pm

"The Islamic State has publicly responded to statements by Pope Francis that the war waged by the Islamic terrorists is not religious in nature. The article answers the pontiff that their only motivation is religious and approved by Allah in the Qur’an.

Highlights of the latest issue of Dabiq – the official propaganda magazine of the Islamic State – the terrorist group is criticizing especially the naivety of Pope Francis, who’s clinging to the belief that Muslims want peace and peaceful coexistence and that Islamic terror is motivated for economic reasons. In the article “By the Sword” ( “By the Sword”), the authors categorically state: “This is a divinely-sanctioned war between the Muslim nation and the infidel nations.” […]

“Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them”

The article laments that despite the clearly religious nature of their attacks, “many people in the ‘crusaders’ country’ (Western countries)” expressed shock and even disgust because the leadership of the Islamic State ” uses religion to justify violence … Indeed, jihad – the spread of the rule of Allah with the sword – is an obligation that we find in the Qur’an, the word of our Lord, “ says the magazine. “‘Pour the blood of unbelievers’” is a common obligation. The command is very clear: kill the unbelievers, as Allah says, “kill the disbelievers wherever you find them.” “[…]

The fact is that “even if you (the West) stopped bombing us, throwing us in jail, torturing us, to humiliating and driving you us out of our land, we would continue to hate you, because the main raison of our hatred will not disappear as long as you have not embraced Islam. Even if you had to pay the jizyah [tax for infidels] and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you. ”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/343010/
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Re: ISIS Responds to Pope Francis.

Post by cronus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:13 am

The only way to weaken their resolve is to take land from them, mostly their own heartlands, which we learned with the Nazis and the Japs. If you ain't willing to fight the fire down the fire will keep burning down houses and spreading.
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:17 am

Yes this has worked well in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:29 am

rainbow wrote:Yes this has worked well in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Exactly. Need to sandblast Mecca and their holy places to make a impact. Not some third world termite mound in the middle of nowhere. The result would be different without the geneva convention that the mussies ignore anyway. Churchill was for using gas and I'm a great fan of Churchill. :coffee:

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:49 am

Crumple wrote:
Exactly. Need to sandblast Mecca and their holy places to make a impact. Not some third world termite mound in the middle of nowhere. The result would be different without the geneva convention that the mussies ignore anyway. Churchill was for using gas and I'm a great fan of Churchill. :coffee:
I think you're mixing up your heroes. Hitler was the one fond of gassing.
BArF−4

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:59 am

rainbow wrote:
Crumple wrote:
Both sides had huge stockpiles ready to go in WW2 and only the fear of reprisal stopped it all happening. :coffee:

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:18 am

Crumple wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Crumple wrote:
Both sides had huge stockpiles ready to go in WW2 and only the fear of reprisal stopped it all happening. :coffee:
You didn't hear the whooshing noise when that went over your head.
BArF−4

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:20 am

Vegans are like a ‘sect’ and should all be killed, top chef says

Common ground.... :tup:

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/22/vegans-ar ... z4I2zakEBa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:25 am

Nice people.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 am

eRvin wrote:Nice people.
Beats eating knageroo.... :food:

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Crumple wrote:
eRvin wrote:Nice people.
Beats eating knageroo.... :food:
Leave skippy out of this ! :x
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:11 pm

Back to the OP...

Some sections of western media follow a scripted party line about Islamic fundamentalist ideology and the terrorist actions it entails. They insist, above all "this is not about religion"

Well, from the horse's mouth so to speak, they are clearly wrong...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:05 am

JimC wrote:Back to the OP...

Some sections of western media follow a scripted party line about Islamic fundamentalist ideology and the terrorist actions it entails. They insist, above all "this is not about religion"

Are you denying the possibility that social, political and economic factors are part of this imbroglio? If so, you need to explain why Islamic terrorism of the sort we are seeing in the 21st century was non-existent for most of the 20th. How many people in the occidental world were even cognisant of such words as 'sharia', 'fatwa' and 'jihad' until Salman Rushdie incurred the wrath of some imams?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:22 am

Hermit wrote:
JimC wrote:Back to the OP...

Are you denying the possibility that social, political and economic factors are part of this imbroglio? If so, you need to explain why Islamic terrorism of the sort we are seeing in the 21st century was non-existent for most of the 20th. How many people in the occidental world were even cognisant of such words as 'sharia', 'fatwa' and 'jihad' until Salman Rushdie incurred the wrath of some imams?
Not at all. Just responding to commentators who insist that it is only about such factors, and that religiously inspired terrorism is some sort of western myth.

As to why that islamic terrorism has spiked more recently, surely part of the reason is the amount of oil money that has made its way into jihadist coffers, vastly increasing their capabilities...
And my gin!

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:36 am

Additionally, I think the Afghanistan factor was highly significant. In battling the Russians, (with US military assistance), the islamic militants gained enormous confidence that they could successfully face down a major power. The cadre of fighters then spread their skills and confidence far and wide...
And my gin!