Muslim Demographics

Holy Crap!
cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Muslim Demographics

Post by cronus » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:19 am

What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Muslim Demographics

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Another load of bollocks. For a start since when have there been 31 countries in the EU? A couple joined on the sly?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

I haven't watched a Crumple video for at least a year and a half now. They rarely have anything to do with reality.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

I can imagine and I will take your advice. :tup:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Dear, oh dear. First the brown hordes invade our fair country, then they outbreed us. :lay:

It'll be the English Caliphate by 2050! Mark my words.

Crumple is living proof that intelligence does not necessarily shield against idiocy.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:12 am

I have produced two atheists to help safeguard the future of Australia!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:29 am

Hermit wrote:Dear, oh dear. First the brown hordes invade our fair country, then they outbreed us. :lay:

It'll be the English Caliphate by 2050! Mark my words.

Crumple is living proof that intelligence does not necessarily shield against idiocy.
Well, yes they will, but primarily because of the English propensity to mistake the anus for the vagina...even if there is no vagina present. They are buggering themselves into extinction. At least the towel-heads know which hole to stick it into, even if they do do so through a hole in a sheet, and they are nothing if not fecund.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:32 am

JimC wrote:I have produced two atheists to help safeguard the future of Australia!
Like that's going to help. You probably raised them as greenie liberals who won't procreate in a vain attempt to "protect the earth and minimize our carbon footprint."

That's about the only solace I have with respect to fuckwit greenies...they do have the grace to not breed and therefore will inevitably die out. Catholics, on the other hand...
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:57 am

I ain't no catholic! :lay:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:47 am

Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:I have produced two atheists to help safeguard the future of Australia!
Like that's going to help. You probably raised them as greenie liberals who won't procreate in a vain attempt to "protect the earth and minimize our carbon footprint."

That's about the only solace I have with respect to fuckwit greenies...they do have the grace to not breed and therefore will inevitably die out.
You know as much about greenies and lefties as you do about libertarianism - that is, fuck all. The left has enough intelligence to know that population isn't a problem (particularly in the west), it's unsustainable overconsumption that is the problem.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 am

JimC wrote:I ain't no catholic! :lay:
Well, that's a relief...

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:58 am

eRv wrote:
Seth wrote:

That's about the only solace I have with respect to fuckwit greenies...they do have the grace to not breed and therefore will inevitably die out.
You know as much about greenies and lefties as you do about libertarianism - that is, fuck all. The left has enough intelligence to know that population isn't a problem (particularly in the west), it's unsustainable overconsumption that is the problem.
The left doesn't have enough intelligence to pour water out of a gum-boot if the instructions are printed on the heel.