Evidence for Allah - contains images which may disturb

Holy Crap!
Feck

Re: Evidence for Allah - contains images which may disturb

Post by Feck » Tue May 04, 2010 12:51 am

ashleyr88 wrote:Sadly cause theres only a certain amount of amusement you can get from them before they become repetitive and then irritating.... After that you feel your IQ starting to be annhilated...

do you Fundies and Theists or pictures of Planes?
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Random Mutant

Re: Evidence for Allah

Post by Random Mutant » Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 am

klr wrote:Since actual "evidence" appears to be a bit thin on the ground at the moment, maybe we should help things along ...

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm

:lol:
I got given #18 almost verbatim on Friday night... "Why do you believe in god?" "Because I was raised that way."

I left it there, but not before telling her tattoos were verboten by the Bible, and I know she's got a tat.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

-Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 04, 2010 1:19 am

Feck wrote:Oh I think Zilla will like this one
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Spitting some flares there, I see. :coffee:
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

ashleyr88

Post by ashleyr88 » Tue May 04, 2010 1:22 am

lol... was talking bout madela & persons like him..... basically all fundies and more or less all theists... pics of planes are getting pretty old too though...:P

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue May 04, 2010 1:25 am

ashleyr88 wrote:lol... was talking bout madela & persons like him..... basically all fundies and more or less all theists... pics of planes are getting pretty old too though...:P

Ok what do you want pictures of ? :)

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 am

Feck wrote:
ashleyr88 wrote:lol... was talking bout madela & persons like him..... basically all fundies and more or less all theists... pics of planes are getting pretty old too though...:P

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue May 04, 2010 1:34 am

Gawdzilla wrote:
Feck wrote:

Hey that kitten has swapped boobs !!!!!!!

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Tue May 04, 2010 1:36 am

no fences

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 04, 2010 1:36 am

Feck wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
Feck wrote:

Hey that kitten has swapped boobs !!!!!!!
Iz Spring, Timez to switch Nipplez.

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue May 04, 2010 1:38 am

Charlou wrote:Image

Tomcat
Trigger Warning!!!1! :

Geoff
Pouncer

Post by Geoff » Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

"...anyone who says it’s “just the Internet” can :pawiz: . And then when they come back, they can :pawiz: again." - Tigger

mandy
About me: This picture is not mine.

Post by mandy » Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

charlou, are you happy with your justifications against my photos?
that question is for you too Pappa;
and while you are at it, check out page 20 to 23. its funny. they going bonkers.
the off topic chap Ghatanothoa spamming spree make me laugh.
i think he got bored.
:hehe: Thinking Alound did it too on p.21. :console:

i reckon Pappa sleeps most of the time, till i scare him with bloody pictures of americans getting up to no good. :lol:
pcCoder:
Well that was a pointless several pages. Regarding the images on page 18, it is evidence of what such blind acceptance and followings of any ideological system can produce, religion being some, political ideologies, nationalism, etc, being others.
you are right. atheism being one of them. its also makes people blindly follow the crowd. when they reply to me, you can see that godless atheists sometimes do vain things.
i think my evidence in the second proof of Allah was so strong that no one would challenge it. so they went off tangent and posted bollocks stuff. :lol:
Feck:
um some points Mandy ! your views on capital punishment mean that you agree with the death penalty in SOME American States.
civilised americans dont fry brain of people. those who still live in dark ages do. look at the pictures i posted which have been removed my pappa. :I-love-pork:

he didnt removes charlou photos. i thinks he fancies her, thats why.

:hehe:
The Mistreatment of detainees caused outrage in the western world . How are kidnapped aid workers and journalists treated by muslim terror groups ?
what do you mean feck? what kidnapped workers.
And the pictures Charlou posted are not of criminals or acts in a war they are domestic abuse of the worst kind BECAUSE of your STINKING FUCKING RELIGION.

torture is torture mate. when americans do it, you turn a blind eye. that only proves you got two faces.
What Great man and prophet of God wants to stick his tiny cock in children and slave girls (both the ones with no rights and the ones with only the rights of a wife)? AND then BOAST about his sexual prowess .
i told you. holland want to do it too. they want to marry girls whenever. read the link i gave you.
so when europe passes the law that you can marr any girl, you wont be saying silly things like you cant marry a 6 year old. i gave you link mate. read it. they will soon get rid of all ages of marriage. today its 16 in britain. but some places like canada and american you can marry even younger. what is your problem with what parent allow or do not allow their sons of daughter to marry. you are restricting them arent you. you dont give parents freedom do you mate. who are you to judge.

And don't get me started on Halal meat .. more cruelty for the sake of god FFS .
what, are you a vegetarian or something? dont you love to eat meat? animals were made by Allah for us humans to enjoy.
even women eat meat. but somebody got to slaughters those cows.

I'm starting to believe you are not a POE I think you really are as dumb , ill-informed , and naive as you seem .
why you calling me names feck. i didnt insult you did it?
but if you wanna get rough, we can sort it outside man to man.
:I-love-pork:
Using Dogs to intimidate Muslims is fine by me
see, i was right, you do believe in torture. i bet you would torture detainees, would you?
MrFungus420:
They are not pictures of the Muslim "men" throwing the acid and gloating over their holy actions.
no mate, they are pictures of americans gloating over their socalled civilised ways by executing people and torturing prisoners.
And the execution pictures are completely off-topic.
you got lots of double standards mate. :lol:
Coito ergo sum:
What does making a country look bad have to do with a religion looking bad?
dont you know its the same. i dont know, you tell me mate. i dont see difference between americans sticking up for their constitution of 1776 and muslims sticking up for their divine constitution Quran written in 630. they are both scared to both people.
if muslims go against quran, they are not muslims. but when americans piss on their constitution, they are still americans.
can you see the stupidity and pure evil of it all.

A Muslim can walk around safely and unmolested in the US, live here, work here, and live a peaceful life. An American in a Muslim country needs armed guards because of the risk of kidnapping and beheading.

coito, now you are chatting bollocks. have you ever heard of rendition and guantanamo?
there is even a movie on it called RENDITION. go watch it. it will be educational for you mate.

if that new chap ashleyr88 wants to ask me then ask me. i dont mind mate. i am gonna reply to you.
Last edited by mandy on Tue May 04, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mandy
About me: This picture is not mine.

Post by mandy » Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Bella Fortuna:
All I have to say is, 'Mandy', will you make me one of your wives?
no way, you are pretty but i aint making you my wife Bella, no way. you aint converted to Allah.
plus you dont even like hijab like these converts do. you just wanna show your beautiful skin all the time. so i cant marry you in this naked position. you got to become pious Bella. first you got to accept Allah and then cover up with modest clothes. :td:

you too tigger:

Last edited by mandy on Tue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm

mandelson wrote:
Coito ergo sum:
What does making a country look bad have to do with a religion looking bad?
dont you know its the same. i dont know, you tell me mate.

It's not the same. Religion is a belief system. A country is a land, or a political subdivision at the level of a nation-state.

mandelson wrote:
i dont see difference between americans sticking up for their constitution of 1776 and muslims sticking up for their divine constitution Quran written in 630.

Well, the difference is one is a religion (the Qu'ran), and the other is a secular document delegating from the people the powers of the government and reserving protections to the people, and preserving certain fundamental individual rights.

mandelson wrote:
they are both scared to both people.
if muslims go against quran, they are not muslims. but when americans piss on their constitution, they are still americans.
can you see the stupidity and pure evil of it all.
No, the right to piss on the Constitution is protected by the Constitution, as is the right to piss on the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran, however, is a tool for stifling human liberty, destroying human dignity and oppressing the human mind. It is a dirty, rotten, filthy, horrible book that preaches wrong principles, false facts, nonexistent gods, and false prophets (IMHO).
mandelson wrote:
A Muslim can walk around safely and unmolested in the US, live here, work here, and live a peaceful life. An American in a Muslim country needs armed guards because of the risk of kidnapping and beheading.

coito, now you are chatting bollocks. have you ever heard of rendition and guantanamo?
Yeah, but rendition and guantanamo were only used for people picked up outside the United States. Muslims who come to the US under other circumstances live free and open lives, run businesses, raise families and do just fine. Those that take up arms against the US, however, are and ought to be dealt with with extreme prejudice.
mandelson wrote: there is even a movie on it called RENDITION. go watch it. it will be educational for you mate.
I've seen it. It's nothing big. Nothing like what happened in the story, however, ever happened in reality.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm

mandelson wrote:
Bella Fortuna:
All I have to say is, 'Mandy', will you make me one of your wives?
no way, you are pretty but i aint making you my wife no way. you aint even converted to Allah yet.
plus coz you dont ever wanna wear no hijab like these convert did.

:|~
mandelson wrote: Image
Child abuse.