Israel/Palestine Thread Part XXX

blackarmada

Re: Israel/Palestine Thread Part XXX

Post by blackarmada » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 pm

The problem (and any possible solution) is political, i don't know why race and religions(it seems gender are too now!) are always dragged into the discussion.

Jay G

Post by Jay G » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Well, Well....

It's nice to know that the Jew-hatred has followed us to this forum, along with the Anti-American preudice. NOW it feels like home!!

(I wonder if RDF will take me back)
"Their two is not the real two, their four is not the real four"
"Reason is the Devil's whore"

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Jay G wrote:(I wonder if RDF will take me back)
We can ask them... ;)

Lucy Wiggin

Post by Lucy Wiggin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Jay G wrote:Well, Well....

It's nice to know that the Jew-hatred has followed us to this forum, along with the Anti-American preudice. NOW it feels like home!!

It wouldn't be the same without them. I'd like to wish all the those who support the lovely regimes of Syria, Iran, etc. etc.: May you live in the regime of your dreams.
With the demise of the forums and the defection of the moderators, it's is time to say our last words.

Lucy Wiggins: I don't like you. I think that you are a racist bitch with a victim complex and is narcissistic.

-R.I.P
Gawd
Forum Member

secularist

Post by secularist » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

redunderthebed wrote:
Nope its true and similar arguments meant that 1948 declaration of independence of Israel happened.

They use anti-semitism WWII and holocaust to wriggle out *any* criticism no matter how valid.
That is maybe double strawmen.

Anti semitism was the main factor for the developing of the Zionist movement and the holocaust was part of the reason why the world voted for the creation of a Jewish state.
But it is false that they reject any criticism by the claim of anti semitism.

There are and no doubt of it people who are anti Israel due to anti semitism.

Proof?
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Check the amount of threads about Israel there and their relation to the "Jews".
Gawd himself open a thread and RDF about the Jews brought the holocaust on themselves.

However no say it is OK to kill people in Gaza because they are not Jews.
Last edited by secularist on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

secularist wrote:

Proof?
I know that some anti-Israel because of that but that's essentially to make there anti-semitism more consistent ditto there "support" of palestine.
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

secularist

Post by secularist » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm

redunderthebed wrote:
secularist wrote:

Proof?
I know that some anti-Israel because of that but that's essentially to make there anti-semitism more consistent ditto there "support" of palestine.
And that is also FALSE to say the only argument any pro Israel say is anti semitism and holocaust.

The fact is that in the case of Gaza for example they used to bombard Sderot.
Now that has nothing to the holocaust or anti semitism.

Jay G

Post by Jay G » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Lucy Wiggin wrote:

It wouldn't be the same without them. I'd like to wish all the those who support the lovely regimes of Syria, Iran, etc. etc.: May you live in the regime of your dreams.

For certain you will never see that. They love support countries like Iran and Syria but don't realize that if they lived in these countries, they wouldn't last more than a few days.

Lucy Wiggin

Post by Lucy Wiggin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:39 pm

I never quite got what the pro-Palestinians are after. Islamic republic? Lack of human rights? These are weird things for Atheists to aspire to, IMO.
With the demise of the forums and the defection of the moderators, it's is time to say our last words.

Lucy Wiggins: I don't like you. I think that you are a racist bitch with a victim complex and is narcissistic.

-R.I.P
Gawd
Forum Member

Jay G

Post by Jay G » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
Jay G wrote:(I wonder if RDF will take me back)
We can ask them... ;)

No, I don't think you can.

Lucy Wiggin

Post by Lucy Wiggin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Jay G wrote:
Lucy Wiggin wrote:

For certain you will never see that. They love support countries like Iran and Syria but don't realize that if they lived in these countries, they wouldn't last more than a few days.
Yet they're willing to support them. That's what I call hypocrisy.

-R.I.P
Gawd
Forum Member

Jay G

Post by Jay G » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Lucy Wiggin wrote:I never quite got what the pro-Palestinians are after. Islamic republic? Lack of human rights? These are weird things for Atheists to aspire to, IMO.

Indeed they are wierd things for "clear-thinkig" atheists to aspire to. But when it comes to Jews, "clear-thinking" goes the way of the dinosaur (yes, as theist I can say the word "dinosaur").

Jay G

Post by Jay G » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Lucy Wiggin wrote:
Yet they're willing to support them. That's what I call hypocrisy.

I call it stupidity.

Lucy Wiggin

Post by Lucy Wiggin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Jay G wrote:
Lucy Wiggin wrote:I never quite got what the pro-Palestinians are after. Islamic republic? Lack of human rights? These are weird things for Atheists to aspire to, IMO.

Indeed they are wierd things for "clear-thinkig" atheists to aspire to. But when it comes to Jews, "clear-thinking" goes the way of the dinosaur (yes, as theist I can say the word "dinosaur").
Dude, I met lots of theists, including Orthodox theists, that say dinosaur. I was actually taught evolution by one or two of them.

-R.I.P
Gawd
Forum Member

Jay G

Post by Jay G » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Lucy Wiggin wrote:
Jay G wrote:

Dude, I met lots of theists, including Orthodox theists, that say dinosaur. I was actually taught evolution by one or two of them.

It was a joke. and that's MR. Dude, please (also a joke)