Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Re: The Epstein List Revelations

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:59 pm

17 is a baby. :lol:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:23 pm

I'd hit that.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:16 am

Too old for Svarty.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:01 am

Definitely, the best birth control is when the female partner is too young to get pregnant.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:59 pm

and that..... is insanely young
1939: Lina Medina becomes the youngest confirmed mother in recorded medical history, delivering a son at the age of 5. The Peruvian child delivered a 5-pound, 8-ounce boy via caesarean section; her small pelvis made it impossible for the baby to pass through the birth canal. In a detailed report of the case, Dr
:o
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:26 pm

Who's the daddy?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:24 pm

IMG_0080.jpeg

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:10 am

Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:27 am

Poor kid.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:37 pm

macdoc wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:10 am
as I was saying....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ey-epstein
Uh huh. Have you been to fantasy island?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:07 pm

Hmm. Is that what you were saying? Really? I thought you were saying that calling her a minor was ridiculous because she was actually a "vibrant, sexually mature 17 year old". Does that apply to her at 16, or 15? Is it that the victim of sexual violence is somehow responsible for their abuse - or only when they are a "vibrant, sexually mature 17 year old"? Does that apply to her at 16, or 15?

How does a prior incident of sexual abuse endorse or justify what you've already said about this particular person, either them as a child or an adult?

Again, by focusing entirely on the action, experience and/or character of the victim you're continuing to underplay the actions and intent of their abusers, the nature of the abuse, and/or the long-term consequences of that abuse.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:25 am

She's got you suckered in. :funny:
She'll play the victim forever and at 17 she was an adult participating ....she could have left anytime.
In her deposition, Giuffre said the summer she turned 17, she was lured away from a job as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club to become a “masseuse” for Epstein — a job that involved performing sexual acts.
after the money then and ongoing....
While at the massage school in Thailand in 2002, she met Robert Giuffre, an Australian martial arts trainer, and the two married quickly thereafter. She contacted Epstein and informed him that she would not be returning as planned.
Willing partipant free to leave at any time.
In September 2002, at age 19, Giuffre flew to Thailand and attended the International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai. She was provided with tickets to travel to Thailand by Maxwell and instructed to meet with a specific Thai girl to bring her back to the United States for Epstein.
Guiffre was engaged in full knowlege of the intent to traffick the Thai girl?? ....and she was 19???
She resisted speaking at length to the FBI until she was approached again about the matter in person, this time by the Australian Federal Police, six months after being contacted by phone.[39][40]
No wonder why she resisted....she had her own peccadilloes....how was she different from Maxwell??
In the same month, Carolyn Andriano, who as a 14-year-old was introduced by Giuffre to Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein and was a prosecution witness in the trial of Maxwell, claimed in an interview that then 17-year-old Giuffre told her in 2001 that she had slept with Prince Andrew. Andriano stated, "And she [Giuffre] said, 'I got to sleep with him'. She didn't seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool."[73] Andriano testified that she was recruited by Giuffre at 14 and trained to give sexual massages: "At 14 years old, I was big breasted and I definitely could pass for 21 when I was made up. I did my own make-up but Virginia gave me clothes. She gave me these really tight skimpy shorts with a spaghetti strap top with all my cleavage hanging out. She just said whatever you do, don't say your age. And I didn't even ask why. I went along with it."[74]
:roll:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:06 pm

I notice that you didn't qualify your previous claim that a prior incident of sexual assault justified or endorsed your viewpoint.

Also, I don't think you understand the nature of grooming and/or abusive control, or if you do you're dismissing it because your intuitions inform you otherwise - hense the quadrupling down.

Frank Zappa