X-States

aufbahrung

X-States

Post by aufbahrung » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:43 am

What does this latest Elon idea of replacing the US government with his X app mean? Is it even feasible? A play for total power by the world's richest empath? :ask:
WeAreAStableCountry

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: X-States

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:19 am

I'm pretty sure X is going down the toilet. So probably a good fit for the US.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: X-States

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:10 am

It's a clickbait headline from The Daily Beast. The article itself doesn't put forward that idea. Instead it discusses Musk's dream that his platform would become something like WeChat is in China.

WeChat has not supplanted or 'replaced' the CCP, but is used by the Chinese government to gain a stronger grip on its populace through their digital lives. It wouldn't surprise me if in Musk's wildest ambitions he would like to replace government with his platform, but nowhere in the article does it say that he's actually expressed that desire. Maybe someday we'll see the rise of the Empire of Shitposters, but for now it appears to be a figment of the headline editor's imagination, and perhaps of Musk's as well.