British croc expert admits sexually abusing dogs

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:24 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-66920778

A renowned British crocodile expert has admitted to 60 charges relating to bestiality and child abuse material.

An Australian court heard Adam Britton filmed himself torturing dozens of dogs until almost all died.

He would then post videos of the incidents online, where he also accessed child abuse material.

A leading zoologist who has worked on BBC and National Geographic productions, Mr Britton will be sentenced at a later date.

At a hearing in the Northern Territory (NT) Supreme Court on Monday, prosecutors laid out the case against him.

Much of the details of Mr Britton's crimes are too graphic to publish, and so "grotesque" the judge warned people to leave the courtroom.

Chief Justice Michael Grant said he was concerned hearing the facts of the case could cause "nervous shock", before taking the rare step of excusing security officers and junior court officials, local media reported.

(continued, gruesome don't google it - and yes the croc blowjobs look fake)
WeAreAStableCountry

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: British croc expert admits sexually abusing dogs

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:59 pm

Hmmm...I wonder if the government of the UK will write to rumble about him.

Nah...that's just for special occasions.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.