Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Chronicles of a Stillborn Zombie Coup

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:06 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:55 pm
I didn't miss that government still declines to give complete information.

Was there something else? Or should I be issuing a guilty finding based on (still!) incomplete information?
Aw, you're so cute when you troll. I'll give you one clue, the starts with the word missing. :funny:
I'm not trolling, I'm accepting your description that video was still missing.

So the government is still cherry-picking.

If you have a clear point to make beyond that, feel free. But this Heinlein book is too interesting. I'll catch up later.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:06 pm
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:55 pm
I didn't miss that government still declines to give complete information.

Was there something else? Or should I be issuing a guilty finding based on (still!) incomplete information?
Aw, you're so cute when you troll. I'll give you one clue, the starts with the word missing. :funny:
I'm not trolling, I'm accepting your description that video was still missing.

So the government is still cherry-picking.

If you have a clear point to make beyond that, feel free. But this Heinlein book is too interesting. I'll catch up later.
This wasn't clear enough?
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:50 pm
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:01 am
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:17 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 am
Oh, you know what happened as well as anyone.
I don't know about any Salon article,
Just upthread, posted from an archive site, for some reason.

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 pm
Who do these blithering twerps think they're going to fool? Besides those who already wear the hat, that is.

'Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Lee get Jan. 6 footage — but trying to blame the FBI could backfire'
No surprise from a guy who took the lead defending Donald Trump's attempted coup, but the newly appointed Speaker of the House, Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., moved quickly to abuse his power in an effort to spread lies and disinformation. He's pretending to do so under the guise of "transparency," by releasing over 40,000 hours of security footage from the January 6 insurrection online this week. Of course, Johnson does not actually expect people to watch the footage, especially as pretty much every American already knows what happened that day: attempted murder, vandalism, bashing cops, and limitless jackassery from people dumb enough to listen to Donald Trump. But of course, the MAGA movement — now indistinguishable from the Republican Party — wants to rewrite history in gaslight, claiming that our lying eyes deceived us and that the Capitol riot was merely a tickle.

The purpose of this release is not subtle. Propagandists can soon cherry-pick a few moments where rioters were not beating up cops, and pretend that somehow negates the rest of the time that they were beating up cops. As I noted in Tuesday's newsletter, the tactic is familiar to anyone who has survived a trash boyfriend, the kind who whined, "Why don't you talk about all the days I didn't cheat on you?"
So if their fair and unbiased article is also honest, then every one of those who say they support Trump (in polls, at his rallies, etc.) already knows what happened.

And supports the guy who couldn't even grab the steering wheel of the limo. (some president pfffft)

I just know that what was recently released has a 9 minute gap that looks like a recording was held back.

If you think you know something, share. If not, I'll see what the other members know or surmise.
Held back?!?!

Something should be done, Joe. Do you guys have some right to make the government come clean about stuff?

Oh, and if you are beseeching them for more info, maybe see if they'll tell you who assassinated Kennedy. I'm curious.
Now Cunt, don't go getting yourself a vacation with needless snark. Remember that I joked about conspiracy theorists. :coffee:

The Salon article didn't mention the 9 minute gap or that specific sequence I took screenshots of, and I doubt the author has viewed any of the recordings. That's not surprising, she's a commentator not a reporter. If you only know what she said everybody supposedly knows, then you've missed what happened in those 18 minutes, the departure of the rioters, its timing in relation to other events, and possible impact to current criminal conspiracy cases.

If you wanted to figure it out, you could just watch the first video, do some research, and spot what I'm talking about.

I'm not holding my breath. :hehe:
Yeah, you lived up to expectations.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:23 pm

Yes, there is still some missing footage. You seem delighted by it, and by my disinterest in it.

Enjoy! It seems to be good for you.

If you wanted to change my mind about something though, you didn't make enough sense.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:28 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:23 pm
Yes, there is still some missing footage. You seem delighted by it, and by my disinterest in it.

Enjoy! It seems to be good for you.

If you wanted to change my mind about something though, you didn't make enough sense.
If you wanted to understand what I'm getting at, you would ask clarifying questions at this point. :bored:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:38 pm

No thanks.

I'm more interested in your opinions on things.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:44 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:38 pm
No thanks.

I'm more interested in your opinions on things.
Okay, I think you're trolling. :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:06 pm

That's your opinion, I'm glad to have learned it. It'll save me worrying about answering any of your questions later on.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:19 pm

:dq: That's okay, you don't answer questions anyway. :hilarious:

So on January 6th, at about 4:17 PM Eastern Standard time, Donald Trump recorded a video calling the Capital rioters "very special" telling them to go home. It was posted to social media a couple of minutes later. This screen shot from the Senate Wing door camera is from about 4:20 PM. There's been a crown of rioters outside and inside for the last 2 hours or so.

Below is the situation 2 and a half minutes later. Notice that the door is closed and cops are outside the window instead of rioters.

It's impressive to watch those 2 and a half minutes as Trump's message got through and the rioters just turned and left.

Why do I bring this up? In a court filing earlier this month, Jack Smith made clear his intent to tie Trump to the Capital riot.
Trump’s criminal conspiracies “culminated and converged” on Jan. 6, when he attempted to prevent Congress from finalizing Joe Biden’s victory, argued senior assistant special counsel Molly Gaston.

“One of the ways that the defendant did so … was to direct an angry crowd of his supporters to the Capitol and to continue to stoke their anger while they were rioting,” Gaston wrote in the filing.
I underlined the word direct because Smith will need evidence to show the mob acting in response to Trump. The J6 Committee showed this on an individual level, but this is the first time I've seen footage of a large group of rioters reacting. If this scene played out all around the Capitol and was captured from outside the building, perhaps on drone footage, it could have quite an impact on a jury.

I don't have any questions Cunt. :hehe:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:38 pm

Yes, twitter silenced Trump, so were they colluding with him? Or with the Dems?

If only they could have gotten Pences head, the victor would gained rulership, by the ancient laws. Or something.

This story is getting more and more convincing all the time.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:56 pm

Yes, Twitter silenced Trump. And not a peep has been heard since.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:08 am

rasetsu wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:56 pm
Yes, Twitter silenced Trump. And not a peep has been heard since.
Oh, people who aren't agreeable to censorship still heard him. Lots of the US voting population, according to the polls.

But yes, a lot of people accepted the censorship as 'best for them'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:25 am

Yes. That's exactly it. How do you know so much?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:52 am

There is general agreement among the civilised that free speech has limits when it descends into hate speech. There can be legitimate arguments as to the borders of those limits, but few would argue that literally anything goes. At times, the more dogmatic sections of the progressive left have tried to extend those limits too far in the direction of over-restricting speech - as long as it does not descend into hate speech, it should be OK to question trends, such as the way that trans activists bridle at any form of criticism whatsoever. Having said that, the right in the US is now notorious for its demands to remove books from libraries etc.

Musk pulled back those free speech limits too far on "X", and has allowed extreme right wing hate speech to flourish, and has rightly been called out for it.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:40 am

He didn't exactly pull back all limits on free speech--he's willing and seemingly eager to silence leftist organizations on his platform as well as reporters he's taken a dislike to, and at least as willing to provide a place for fascist bigots and shitbirds to peddle their malignant twaddle more or less freely.

He really doesn't like people calling him on it though, as seen in his lame 'thermonuclear' lawsuit against Media Matters. Maybe if he gets one of the incompetent ideologue judges appointed by Trump he has a chance, but almost certainly the lawsuit will fail because he's essentially already admitted that Media Matters found what they said they found.

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:10 am

It's not just hate speech ...it is also "speech" ie plans for devices that endanger others.....ie anti-vax info.
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries