Chronicles of a Stillborn Zombie Coup

Joe

Re: Chronicles of a Stillborn Zombie Coup

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:19 am

His response suggests he has not. :pop:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:31 am

You should quote my post for him so he sees it. He's got me on ignore. Can you imagine it? I'm the only one here who thinks we shouldn't suspend him (generally speaking). :dq:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:32 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:57 am
Two teas from Brian. Suspension imminent. (I wonder if Cunt has worked out the signals yet).
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:31 am
You should quote my post for him so he sees it. He's got me on ignore. Can you imagine it? I'm the only one here who thinks we shouldn't suspend him (generally speaking). :dq:
Well, you can lead a horse to water... :dunno:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 pm

Who do these blithering twerps think they're going to fool? Besides those who already wear the hat, that is.

'Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Lee get Jan. 6 footage — but trying to blame the FBI could backfire'
No surprise from a guy who took the lead defending Donald Trump's attempted coup, but the newly appointed Speaker of the House, Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., moved quickly to abuse his power in an effort to spread lies and disinformation. He's pretending to do so under the guise of "transparency," by releasing over 40,000 hours of security footage from the January 6 insurrection online this week. Of course, Johnson does not actually expect people to watch the footage, especially as pretty much every American already knows what happened that day: attempted murder, vandalism, bashing cops, and limitless jackassery from people dumb enough to listen to Donald Trump. But of course, the MAGA movement — now indistinguishable from the Republican Party — wants to rewrite history in gaslight, claiming that our lying eyes deceived us and that the Capitol riot was merely a tickle.

The purpose of this release is not subtle. Propagandists can soon cherry-pick a few moments where rioters were not beating up cops, and pretend that somehow negates the rest of the time that they were beating up cops. As I noted in Tuesday's newsletter, the tactic is familiar to anyone who has survived a trash boyfriend, the kind who whined, "Why don't you talk about all the days I didn't cheat on you?"

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:38 pm

Yeah, there is a lot of quiet scenes from interior locations or just crowds seen in the distance. The most interesting view in the current release is the 0102USCS01SenateWingDoornearS139 set on the bottom of page 4 and onto page 5.

This showed an almost constant back and forth with the police and the rioters and had a 9 minute gap between recordsings that I guess is a segment that was held back, but the context should provide of the omission may raise some eyebrows.

This is the start of 0102USCS01SenateWingDoornearS139_2021-01-06_16h16min36s433ms.mp4, a 9 minute segment, showing the crowding that had been consistant for 2 hours:

And this is the start of 0102USCS01SenateWingDoornearS139_2021-01-06_16h34min29s857ms.mp4, 18 minutes later.

Note the absence of rioters in the doors and windows, and the recording that should have started at 16:25 according to the file naming convention.

Conspiracy theorists, start your engines. The rest of us probably know what happened. :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:54 pm

I know it's referred to (in an archived 'salon' article) as re-writing history, but the first one was written by a government hiding as much evidence as they were able.

But the article also points out that citizens already know what happened. Must be why Trump is gaining so much support among the voters.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:33 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:54 pm
I know it's referred to (in an archived 'salon' article) as re-writing history, but the first one was written by a government hiding as much evidence as they were able.

But the article also points out that citizens already know what happened. Must be why Trump is gaining so much support among the voters.
Well sport, don't be shy. Tell us what happened. :lol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 am

Oh, you know what happened as well as anyone.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:17 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 am
I don't know about any Salon article, I just know that what was recently released has a 9 minute gap that looks like a recording was held back.

If you think you know something, share. If not, I'll see what the other members know or surmise.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:01 am

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:17 am
Cunt wrote:
I don't know about any Salon article,
Just upthread, posted from an archive site, for some reason.

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 pm
Who do these blithering twerps think they're going to fool? Besides those who already wear the hat, that is.

'Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Lee get Jan. 6 footage — but trying to blame the FBI could backfire'
No surprise from a guy who took the lead defending Donald Trump's attempted coup, but the newly appointed Speaker of the House, Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., moved quickly to abuse his power in an effort to spread lies and disinformation. He's pretending to do so under the guise of "transparency," by releasing over 40,000 hours of security footage from the January 6 insurrection online this week. Of course, Johnson does not actually expect people to watch the footage, especially as pretty much every American already knows what happened that day: attempted murder, vandalism, bashing cops, and limitless jackassery from people dumb enough to listen to Donald Trump. But of course, the MAGA movement — now indistinguishable from the Republican Party — wants to rewrite history in gaslight, claiming that our lying eyes deceived us and that the Capitol riot was merely a tickle.

The purpose of this release is not subtle. Propagandists can soon cherry-pick a few moments where rioters were not beating up cops, and pretend that somehow negates the rest of the time that they were beating up cops. As I noted in Tuesday's newsletter, the tactic is familiar to anyone who has survived a trash boyfriend, the kind who whined, "Why don't you talk about all the days I didn't cheat on you?"
So if their fair and unbiased article is also honest, then every one of those who say they support Trump (in polls, at his rallies, etc.) already knows what happened.

And supports the guy who couldn't even grab the steering wheel of the limo. (some president pfffft)

I just know that what was recently released has a 9 minute gap that looks like a recording was held back.

If you think you know something, share. If not, I'll see what the other members know or surmise.
Held back?!?!

Something should be done, Joe. Do you guys have some right to make the government come clean about stuff?

Oh, and if you are beseeching them for more info, maybe see if they'll tell you who assassinated Kennedy. I'm curious.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:50 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:01 am
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:17 am
Cunt wrote:
I don't know about any Salon article,
Just upthread, posted from an archive site, for some reason.

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 pm

So if their fair and unbiased article is also honest, then every one of those who say they support Trump (in polls, at his rallies, etc.) already knows what happened.

And supports the guy who couldn't even grab the steering wheel of the limo. (some president pfffft)

I just know that what was recently released has a 9 minute gap that looks like a recording was held back.

Held back?!?!

Something should be done, Joe. Do you guys have some right to make the government come clean about stuff?

Oh, and if you are beseeching them for more info, maybe see if they'll tell you who assassinated Kennedy. I'm curious.
Now Cunt, don't go getting yourself a vacation with needless snark. Remember that I joked about conspiracy theorists. :coffee:

The Salon article didn't mention the 9 minute gap or that specific sequence I took screenshots of, and I doubt the author has viewed any of the recordings. That's not surprising, she's a commentator not a reporter. If you only know what she said everybody supposedly knows, then you've missed what happened in those 18 minutes, the departure of the rioters, its timing in relation to other events, and possible impact to current criminal conspiracy cases.

If you wanted to figure it out, you could just watch the first video, do some research, and spot what I'm talking about.

I'm not holding my breath. :hehe:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:06 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:50 pm
Now Cunt, don't go getting yourself a vacation with needless snark. Remember that I joked about conspiracy theorists. :coffee:
So I joked about your interest in what your government permits you to know, and when.

Maybe I should have listened closer to Bret Weinsteins 'time-travelling money printer' story.

The Salon article didn't mention the 9 minute gap or that specific sequence I took screenshots of, and I doubt the author has viewed any of the recordings. That's not surprising, she's a commentator not a reporter. If you only know what she said everybody supposedly knows, then you've missed what happened in those 18 minutes, the departure of the rioters, its timing in relation to other events, and possible impact to current criminal conspiracy cases.

If you wanted to figure it out, you could just watch the first video, do some research, and spot what I'm talking about.

What do you think I'm missing?

There was violence, confusion, and attacks. In other areas there were peaceful tours.

If the salon author was right about everyone knowing what happened, then it suggests that a lot of people are not accepting of the Dem-generated pap on this. By the polls currently, I mean.

I also know that you cannot make your government come clean about any of it, so I was teasing there. Sorry if it upset you, but the whole thing should have been opened for scrutiny. Instead, like the Kennedy assasination, the people in charge will decide when it is good for citizens to know what they are doing.

Difference is, I wouldn't convict Trump due to the 'trial by media' because the evidence is insufficient.

Probably many would, just not enough to get Biden polling better.

I wonder how they'll replace him. It's almost too late.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:37 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:06 pm
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:50 pm
So I joked about your interest in what your government permits you to know, and when.

Maybe I should have listened closer to Bret Weinsteins 'time-travelling money printer' story.

What do you think I'm missing?

There was violence, confusion, and attacks. In other areas there were peaceful tours.

If the salon author was right about everyone knowing what happened, then it suggests that a lot of people are not accepting of the Dem-generated pap on this. By the polls currently, I mean.

I also know that you cannot make your government come clean about any of it, so I was teasing there. Sorry if it upset you, but the whole thing should have been opened for scrutiny. Instead, like the Kennedy assasination, the people in charge will decide when it is good for citizens to know what they are doing.

Difference is, I wouldn't convict Trump due to the 'trial by media' because the evidence is insufficient.

Probably many would, just not enough to get Biden polling better.

I wonder how they'll replace him. It's almost too late.
Maybe you should read what I wrote and think about it instead of something Brett Weinstein talked about. I literally told you what you missed in my last post and you've quoted it.

Want to try again? :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:55 pm

I didn't miss that government still declines to give complete information.

Was there something else? Or should I be issuing a guilty finding based on (still!) incomplete information?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:55 pm
I didn't miss that government still declines to give complete information.

Was there something else? Or should I be issuing a guilty finding based on (still!) incomplete information?
Aw, you're so cute when you troll. I'll give you one clue, it starts with the word "missing." :funny: