Chronicles of a Stillborn Zombie Coup

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Chronicles of a Stillborn Zombie Coup

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:26 pm

Damn those FBI deep state actors for keeping things secret. Surely that's proof enough that there was a plot? Eh?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 pm

They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill you. :leave:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:01 pm

Yes, I know how fact-checkers work. I've watched which facts they choose to check, and which they choose to leave.

Epp denied it. Good, at least that's all cleared up.

Now we can trust all the feds! It was a coup, only no-one has bothered proving enough of it to get the leader of the coup. With luck, that's what will be uncovered before he gets a bunch of Republicans elected in the mid-terms.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:01 pm
Yes, I know how fact-checkers work. I've watched which facts they choose to check, and which they choose to leave.

Now we can trust all the feds! It was a coup, only no-one has bothered proving enough of it to get the leader of the coup. With luck, that's what will be uncovered before he gets a bunch of Republicans elected in the mid-terms.
Ah, the usual meaningless ramble when the latest conspiracy theory is shown to be made up.

PolitiFact shows its sources just so skeptics can fact check the fact checkers. Maybe I'd give more credence to your opinion if you were able to show where they'd gotten it wrong using their own sources.

It's a bit of an effort, but like going for a run it's good to get your mind off the couch too. Think of it as mental strength training. :ex:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:14 am

Is it normal that every time I see this thread's title, I have the image of a brown shirted, grey skinned baby toddling around with a miniature baseball bat to smash the eebil commies?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:35 am

Joe wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 pm
Cunt wrote:

Ah, the usual meaningless ramble when the latest conspiracy theory is shown to be made up.
Of course it is meaningless to you. I mean, 'fact' was right in the name.
PolitiFact shows its sources just so skeptics can fact check the fact checkers. Maybe I'd give more credence to your opinion if you were able to show where they'd gotten it wrong using their own sources.

It's a bit of an effort, but like going for a run it's good to get your mind off the couch too. Think of it as mental strength training. :ex:
Running makes a lot more sense.

Ray Epp was what I mentioned. The 'fact' that was checked was someone's large conspiracy.

There were clearly some 'Whitmer Kidnapping' shenanigans going on. Doesn't mean there weren't assholes there trying to stop the government. Also doesn't mean there WAS a well-planned insurrection.

Politifact will let you know if the insurrection was real or not. I mean, unless they themselves are biased, but that couldn't happen, with 'fact' right in the name.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:54 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:35 am
Joe wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 pm
Cunt wrote:

Of course it is meaningless to you. I mean, 'fact' was right in the name.

Running makes a lot more sense.

Ray Epp was what I mentioned. The 'fact' that was checked was someone's large conspiracy.

There were clearly some 'Whitmer Kidnapping' shenanigans going on. Doesn't mean there weren't assholes there trying to stop the government. Also doesn't mean there WAS a well-planned insurrection.

Politifact will let you know if the insurrection was real or not. I mean, unless they themselves are biased, but that couldn't happen, with 'fact' right in the name.
Ah Cunt, you can't escape facts with blather. Either you can refute PolitiFact or you can't. Sounds like you can't. :tut:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:34 am

But they've got 'fact' in their name, Joe. Surely that means... something?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:37 am

Yeah, that means bollocks. :funny:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:53 am

Svartalf wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:14 am
Is it normal that every time I see this thread's title, I have the image of a brown shirted, grey skinned baby toddling around with a miniature baseball bat to smash the eebil commies?
That's the film version. In the book it's an abnormally large fetus with tattoos, a bayonet and a Remington .41 double derringer.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:58 am

Cunt wrote:Yes, I know how fact-checkers work. I've watched which facts they choose to check, and which they choose to leave.
It's obvious you think it's factually inaccurate, but what's stopping you from demonstrating how and where?

Just looks like you're smarting for not being automatically believed from here.

Diddums.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:16 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:58 am
Cunt wrote:Yes, I know how fact-checkers work. I've watched which facts they choose to check, and which they choose to leave.
It's obvious you think it's factually inaccurate, but what's stopping you from demonstrating how and where?

Just looks like you're smarting for not being automatically believed from here.

Diddums.
Is diddums an autistic tic of yours?

Keep at it, nobody minds, diddums.

As to the accuracy, I know they are biased, as are the people who say they are biased.

Fact checkers very often out themselves by finding a fact (BP says diddums) then starting their check on a slightly different fact (BP says diddums as an autistic tic) then finish by proving the fact wrong (BP has never identified as, or been diagnosed with autism, so the fact-check is false)

It's not the only way they lie, but it's the commonest.

If you want to call it a 'coup', go ahead, but the grand plan for the 'coup' never really made enough sense to me. Mob being stupid made sense, but a coup requires a little more than that.

Otherwise, all the 2020 riots sparked around antifa rallies could be called a 'coup'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:04 pm

Diddums - A term of commiseration to a child who has suffered a mildly painful situation.

Like something a teacher might say to a kid who didn't read the assignment, bullshitted the essay, and complained about the grade. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:17 pm

Joe wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:04 pm
Diddums - A term of commiseration to a child who has suffered a mildly painful situation.

Like something a teacher might say to a kid who didn't read the assignment, bullshitted the essay, and complained about the grade. :coffee:
Or someone showing off how they behave.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:25 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:17 pm
Joe wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:04 pm

Or someone showing off how they behave.
Diddums. :whistle: