Palestine v Israel.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Palestine v Israel.

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:24 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:43 am
Deep down, the supporters of current Israeli military actions in Gaza are saying that the Hamas incursion was so horrific that any and all military measures to punish Hamas are justified, no matter what damage is caused to civilians in the process.
...except that a large proportion of those killed on Oct 7 were by the IDF.

We will never know how many as the Israeli propaganda machine is working to cover up the atrocities the IDF committed on their own people.
Regev gave this example: “We originally said, in the atrocious Hamas attack upon our people on October 7th, we had the number at 1,400 casualties and now we’ve revised that down to 1,200 because we understood that we’d overestimated, we made a mistake. There were actually bodies that were so badly burnt we thought they were ours, in the end apparently they were Hamas terrorists.”
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/al ... -7-october
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:31 am

"It simply makes no sense that 200 bodies burned beyond recognition that Israel thought were Israeli civilians could turn out to be Hamas fighters unless Israel killed people indiscriminately.

Obviously Hamas fighters did not set themselves on fire and burn themselves beyond recognition. And Israel must know the circumstances in which these people died."
BArF−4

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:39 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:24 am
It's also indisputable that a significant proportion of the dead minors are not combatants. Anyone not acknowledging this is likely a supporter of state sanctioned terrorism.

Civilians die in wars. They have died in every war in history. So are you going to consider all wars "state sanctioned terrorism", or just the ones where Jewish people are defending their existence?
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 am
Some of them actually want to punish civilians. The Israeli state has become what they hate most - Nazis.

To think that someone can, with a straight face, pen this nonsense while living on land stolen from aboriginals.

No wonder you sympathis with the Muslim imperialists.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 am

rainbow wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:24 am

This is Alex Jones Sandy Hook level of revisionism. I hope justice finds you just as it found him.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:53 am

Strontium Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 am
rainbow wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:24 am

This is Alex Jones Sandy Hook level of revisionism. I hope justice finds you just as it found him.
No wonder you sympathis with the Muslim imperialists.
Yup, no revisionism from your side :fp:

Explain why Netanyahu is not releasing the details on Oct 7th.

Explain why there is no forensic evidence of rape.

You can't.

Even you must realise at some point that the Isral govt is lying.
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:16 pm

Ask Hasbara
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:20 pm

A growing number of reports indicate Israeli forces responsible for Israeli civilian and military deaths following October 7 attack
Many details of what transpired on October 7 continue to be shrouded in mystery, including how the 1,400 Israelis who died were killed. A growing number of reports indicate the Israeli military was responsible for civilian and military deaths.
https://mondoweiss.net/2023/10/a-growin ... -7-attack/
BArF−4

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:32 pm

rainbow wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:20 pm
A growing number of reports indicate Israeli forces responsible for Israeli civilian and military deaths following October 7 attack
Many details of what transpired on October 7 continue to be shrouded in mystery, including how the 1,400 Israelis who died were killed. A growing number of reports indicate the Israeli military was responsible for civilian and military deaths.
https://mondoweiss.net/2023/10/a-growin ... -7-attack/
deepfake, one side is lying - one side had thousands of missiles stocked :tup:
WeAreAStableCountry

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:29 am

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-05/ ... /103545242
A team of United Nations experts have reported that there were "reasonable grounds to believe" sexual violence, including rape and gang rape, occurred at several locations during Hamas' October 7 attacks on Israel.

Led by UN Special Envoy for Sexual Violence in Conflict Pramila Patten, the team visited Israel between January 29 and February 14 to gather, analyse and verify information on sexual violence linked to the attacks.

"Credible circumstantial information, which may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence, including genital mutilation, sexualised torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, was also gathered," Ms Patten writes in the 23-page UN report.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:11 am

The East, at one time the font of wise sayings and meaningful slang, taken to lying and raping as a vocation lately. Someone should coin the phrase Fall of the East, because that is where the world clearly is heading.
WeAreAStableCountry

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:29 am

Careful, your geography is showing. Next you'll be saying they're all savages in loin cloths.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:17 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:29 am
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-05/ ... /103545242
A team of United Nations experts have reported that there were "reasonable grounds to believe" sexual violence, including rape and gang rape, occurred at several locations during Hamas' October 7 attacks on Israel.

Led by UN Special Envoy for Sexual Violence in Conflict Pramila Patten, the team visited Israel between January 29 and February 14 to gather, analyse and verify information on sexual violence linked to the attacks.

"Credible circumstantial information, which may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence, including genital mutilation, sexualised torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, was also gathered," Ms Patten writes in the 23-page UN report.
...also
"The mission team was unable to establish the prevalence of sexual violence and concludes that the overall magnitude, scope, and specific attribution of these violations would require a fully-fledged investigation."
why is there no forensic evidence?
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:00 pm

"The absence of comprehensive forensic evidence limited the mission team’s ability to
draw definitive forensic conclusions in many instances. This was compounded by evidence being
spread among various agencies and limited organization of the material, and the fact that the
process of linking individuals with specific photos and videos is still ongoing. The inaccurate
and unreliable forensic interpretations by some non-professionals also represented a challenge."
https://www.un.org/sexualviolenceinconf ... report.pdf
BArF−4

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:21 pm

Necrophiles - is that normal for the Muslim today? explains the bin liner thing I suppose?
WeAreAStableCountry

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:51 pm

Okay, so they murdered but did not rape. I'll be sure to adjust the contempt I feel accordingly.