All Things Trump: the story continues...

Joe

Re: All Things Trump: the story continues...

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:35 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 pm
I don't phrase it easily, but I try hard to deny those greedy fuckers all the easy money.

Of course I treat the easy work they do with respect as well, I just don't respect myself when I go all that way, only to get told I should exercise. I think I have it figured out now. Running builds a LOT in some areas, while neglecting others. Have to keep on top of that. Runners famously resist resistance training. :)
Well, one of my nieces is a PT. Maybe it's different here in the US, but she making okay money, not doctor bucks.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:51 pm

Oh, she should get more. It's VERY valuable.

Not when a bunch of assholes have to be told to do a squat now and then...their training deserves better.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:18 pm

My physio, Rebecca, is very, very good. She not only has the standard training, but has a Master's degree in manipulative physiotherapy.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:24 pm

JimC wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:18 pm
My physio, Rebecca, is very, very good. She not only has the standard training, but has a Master's degree in manipulative physiotherapy.
The training they put it is HUGE. I wish there was more respect for them. It must get exhausting to give basic exercise instructions to so many people who should know better.

I've tried to make a single leg exercise that is 'enough', but unfortunately, one movement is too weird to get to with just a body. Needs a rubber band or something.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:41 am

She has inside info:
Lauren Boebert has shared a QAnon conspiracy claiming that the GOP will retake Congress following a supposed wave of Democratic resignations and arrests.

The Colorado congresswoman suggested at the town hall that she had insider knowledge of the conspiracy theory, which claims that secret documents declassified in the final days of the Trump administration will bring down his enemies.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 8.html?amp
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:55 am

That's the same as the Jesus one. ANY time now.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Yeah this isn't going to work
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/21/media/do ... index.html
who would post in a Trump own forum just to agree with Trump? Without conflict there is nothing.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:02 pm

https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-a ... 57d4e.html
Former president Donald Trump on Monday (Tuesday AEDT) endorsed a conservative Georgia congressman in his bid to unseat the Republican secretary of state who refused to help overturn the November election results.

Representative Jody Hice, a tea party favourite and Trump acolyte, is the first major challenger to Brad Raffensperger since the secretary of state certified President Joe Biden’s narrow victory in Georgia and disputed Trump’s false allegations of fraud.

Trump’s endorsement marks his most direct attempt at retribution against those he blames for his loss and reaffirms his continued influence over the Republican Party.
"Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord Trump"
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:45 pm

They should find a way to ban him from social media, so he can't get so much attention. Be the brave thing to do.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:27 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:45 pm
They should find a way to ban him from social media, so he can't get so much attention. Be the brave thing to do.
That snide comment has zero to do with his current actions in pursuing those who opposed him within his party. These actions are not being hidden, they are well reported and Trump can express his views clearly and openly.
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:49 am

Odd, I didn't see him on the twitter, youtube, facebook, instagram or any of the usual places modern politicians access to express their views.

Snide indeed, but not nearly as snide as colluding to ban him and anyone who says the dangerous things he says. Oh wait, that isn't snide, its callow and cowering.

If you want a comment on that stupid article, why the fuck shouldn't he still have influence over the Republican party? Isn't he the most voted-for republican ever?

It isn't even surprising anymore, that the Dems and their media allies act as if they don't have to acknowledge half the country. Because they didn't vote for sleepy Joe and weed-smoking Kamala
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:16 am

It is a pity indeed that the Democratic government doesn't give a shit about Trump supporting voters.

et cetera, et cetera :mrgreen:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:49 am
Odd, I didn't see him on the twitter, youtube, facebook, instagram or any of the usual places modern politicians access to express their views.
Poor Trump. Nobody can see or hear him any more. Or can we?

There is no shortage of his (or anyone else's) effluence on any platforms. A couple of days ago I listened to Trump's entire speech, inviting his supporters to stop the democratic process at the Capitol on the 6th of January. It's still on Youtube in its full, unedited gory, and I'm confident on many other of the usual places as well.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:45 am

Cunt wrote:
Snide indeed, but not nearly as snide as colluding to ban him and anyone who says the dangerous things he says.
The conspiracy thread is over there -------->
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:56 am

Hermit wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:49 am
Poor Trump. Nobody can see or hear him any more. Or can we?

There is no shortage of his (or anyone else's) effluence on any platforms. A couple of days ago I listened to Trump's entire speech, inviting his supporters to stop the democratic process at the Capitol on the 6th of January. It's still on Youtube in its full, unedited gory, and I'm confident on many other of the usual places as well.
He strikes me as a lot more honest than those who attack him stupidly.

But probably Biden is the real smart one. He IS the one you all wanted, as is evidenced by the Democrat media allies pumping out stories that tell you things are better now.

Except the kids in cages, taking mediabait and calling Putin a killer, cancelling energy production wherever possible (not to benefit his foreign-investing son) and not being able to speak coherently for more than five sentences.

Aside from that, you are probably better off not hearing any more opposition. It would upset you to be reminded that this Biden shit-show is exactly what you were wishing for.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: