When will the Biden impeachment start?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: When will the Biden impeachment start?

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:58 pm

Devine is an Australian journalist. We are polluting the US media environment.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:52 am

But really, President Xi has the measure of Joe Biden. He knows that he's a bought-and-paid-for asset according to all the evidence we've seen.
More likely, Trump is a bought-and-paid-for asset of Putin's...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:34 am

Cunt wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:37 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:11 pm
Let's see...what did that say about a 'quid pro quo'...
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016.
Oh, nothing. Never mind.

It's only bad if Trump calls to investigate that quid pro quo. THEN it's a quid pro quo.

Tell me, Lemmy, have you managed to flesh out your definition of 'woman' yet? Or are you still defeated by basic follow up questions? lol
s two years ago if you'd been paying attention.

I'm not disputing that both Biden as vice president and Trump as president were bargaining with Ukraine. Two examples of quid pro quo. The difference was in what ends were being pursued.
Thanks for admitting it.

Lot of extra words in there justifying...something, but I skipped those. It's hard to read someone who can't be coherent in the most basic terms.
As for your lame nagging--you may find my definition unsatisfactory but I think I can live with that. I answered the basic follow up questions, and you and dear Bob found those answers unsatisfactory as well. Not losing any sleep over it, but thanks for your concern.
Not nagging, just pointing out why I find your prose more poetic than factual.

You don't have to know what a 'woman' is, and you certainly don't have to say what you mean, or allow clarification of what you call a 'definition' lol
That was just ridiculous.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:59 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:34 am
That was just ridiculous.
When trolling consists of :lalalala: I think it is most reasonable as a regular member of this site to ignore it. Feeble and malicious; positively worthless. Any response would be more than it deserves.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:32 pm

Listened to Zeigler talking about his work with Marco Polo and bidencrimes.info

There is a bounty on substantial errors in his work, so if you guys know something he claimed that isn't factual, free money.

Or you could just claim it isn't worth trying. I, for one, have enough money.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:39 am

This week
House set for key vote on Biden impeachment inquiry as Republicans unite behind investigation

Ahead of the vote, Johnson called it “the next necessary step.” He acknowledged there are “a lot of people [he means Trump] who are frustrated this hasn’t moved fast enough.

But Johnson said on Fox News he believes the resolution will pass the House and “we’ll be in the best position to do our constitutional responsibility.”
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-im ... f4e73a3e86
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:46 am

Clear evidence of...er....a few dollars from....er...China. The 4500 was laundered into a pik up truck.
The bank record released Monday shows Hunter transferred $1,380 to his father in September 2018, when Joe Biden was not in office. Comer’s accompanying press release does not mention that Hunter made only two additional payments to his father in the same amount, on October 15, 2018, and November 15, 2018—a total of less than $4,500.
https://newrepublic.com/post/177317/jam ... ck-payment

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:48 am

Vote 221-212 vote.

Expect the impeachment to start about Oct 2024.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:50 pm

I think we can consider this an example of the Biden crime family taking down a brave truth-teller. For a doddering wreck, Joe Biden gets up to some devious stuff, I tell ya.

'Grand Jury Returns Indictment Charging FBI Confidential Human Source with Felony False Statement and Obstruction Crimes'
Today, a federal court unsealed a two-count indictment returned by a federal grand jury in the Central District of California charging Alexander Smirnov, 43, with making a false statement, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001, and creating a false and fictitious record, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1519, for statements he made that were recorded in an official record of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) known as a Form 1023.

David C. Weiss, Special Counsel, made the announcement.

On February 14, 2024, a federal grand jury returned the indictment and Smirnov was arrested at the Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada, after his arrival in the U.S. from overseas.

According to the indictment, Smirnov was a confidential human source (CHS) with the FBI. As alleged in the indictment, despite repeated admonishments that he must provide truthful information to the FBI and that he must not fabricate evidence, Smirnov provided false derogatory information to the FBI about Public Official 1 [Joe Biden], and Businessperson 1 [Hunter Biden], the son of Public Official 1, in 2020, after Public Official 1 became a presidential candidate.

The indictment alleges that in March 2017, Smirnov reported to an FBI Agent that he had had a phone call with the owner of Ukrainian industrial conglomerate Burisma Holdings, Limited concerning Burisma’s interest in acquiring a U.S. company and making an initial public offering (IPO) on a U.S.-based stock exchange. In reporting that conversation to the FBI Agent, Smirnov also noted that Businessperson 1, Public Official 1’s son, was a member of Burisma’s Board, a fact that was publicly known. The indictment alleges that Smirnov provided no further information.

Three years later, in June 2020, the indictment alleges that Smirnov reported, for the first time, two meetings in 2015 and/or 2016. As alleged in the indictment, Smirnov falsely claimed that during these meetings, executives associated with Burisma, admitted to him that they hired Businessperson 1 to “protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems,” and later that they had specifically paid $5 million each to Public Official 1 and Businessperson 1, when Public Official 1 was still in office, so that “[Businessperson 1] will take care of all those issues through his dad,” referring to a criminal investigation being conducted by the then-Ukrainian Prosecutor General into Burisma and to “deal with [the then-Ukrainian Prosecutor General].”

As alleged in the indictment, the events that Smirnov first reported to the FBI Agent in June 2020 were fabrications. In truth and fact, the defendant had contact with executives from Burisma in 2017, after the end of the administration when Public Official 1 had no ability to influence U.S. policy and after the Ukrainian Prosecutor General had been fired in February 2016. The indictment alleges that the defendant transformed his routine and unextraordinary business contacts with Burisma in 2017 and later into bribery allegations against Public Official 1 after expressing bias against Public Official 1 and his presidential candidacy.

As further alleged in the indictment, when he was interviewed by FBI agents in September 2023, Smirnov repeated some of his false claims, changed his story as to other of his claims, and promoted a new false narrative after he said he met with Russian officials.
Indictment of Alexander Smirnov