All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Joe

Re: All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:47 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:37 am
Oh look over there... an angry badger with a loaded non-sequitur. :tea:
I read somewhere that badgers break out in non-sequiturs when fact checked. :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am

When somebody has decided they want to parrot the aggressively ignorant epithet 'Democrat party', they're effectively declaring allegiance with the yapping stooges who make a point of using it. It's so very common among leftists, you know.

At the same time, there is an irrefutable rationale for disdaining fact-checkers as aligned with the left. If facts tend to support positions of the left, then facts be damned, and fact-checkers with them.
Last edited by L'Emmerdeur on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:07 am

Yeah, them Rethuglicans. They suck.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:08 am

BarnettNewman wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 am
Cunt wrote:Did he really just take on the 'build that wall' thing from his predecessor?

He really is a clown, holy shit. It must be embarrassing to have him be the 'good candidate'.
What’s embarrassing was that he was the better candidate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He was though. He hid in the basement, and picked the least popular candidate for his running mate. Then called a lid on his campaign, while a compliant media did stuff like hiding the damaging stories for him.

The voters have a strong opinion on the guy the media hated, and a strong acceptance of the one the media preferred.

Maybe I should just trust the incoherent Trump hate though. He's been banned from all the platforms, by all the wealthiest social media leaders, so it must be legit.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:13 am

laklak wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:07 am
Yeah, them Rethuglicans. They suck.
Those who choose to use that epithet are declaring an allegiance as well. I have yet to encounter a sincere right-winger who employs it.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:17 am

I didn't even realize it was a thing.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:43 am

There are groups that LOVE using loaded language, and changing it often.

Plain speaking is usually frowned upon by such purists.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 am

Cunt wrote:
BarnettNewman wrote:
Cunt wrote:Did he really just take on the 'build that wall' thing from his predecessor?

He really is a clown, holy shit. It must be embarrassing to have him be the 'good candidate'.

He was though. He hid in the basement, and picked the least popular candidate for his running mate. Then called a lid on his campaign, while a compliant media did stuff like hiding the damaging stories for him.

The voters have a strong opinion on the guy the media hated, and a strong acceptance of the one the media preferred.

Maybe I should just trust the incoherent Trump hate though. He's been banned from all the platforms, by all the wealthiest social media leaders, so it must be legit.
Lol. The media didn't hide those stories. We all know about them and what the details are. It just turned that there wasn't very much to those stories. Perhaps it's comforting to think that a significant majority of the electorate voted for a less than perfect candidate because they were ignorant or unwilling to accept certain 'truths' about him - it means one doesn't have to consider that voters actually made a deliberate choice for one guy over another. It also speaks to the wider idea that votes for Biden are somehow less legitimate than votes for Trump, which is the basic narrative that inspired the 'stop the steal' movement.

Nonetheless, people who draw a certain fuzzy solace from that kind of narrative also have to put aside a fundamental, paradoxical, hypocritical double standard that rides along with it: they have to maintain that while the overwhelming majority of voters were wrong to have ignored certain 'truths' in order to vote for Biden they would have been absolutely correct and entitled to ignore certain other 'truths' in order to vote for Trump.

The plain, unadulterated, and (and for the right) uncomfortable truth is that a majority of US voters decided to vote for the Democratic Party candidate, which is something that cannot be said about the previous Republican Party ticket. In fact, of the nine general elections in the last 30 years the Democratic Party candidate has received the majority of the votes in all but one case. In recent times America has unequivocally favoured Democrat over Republican candidates and I guess the only way the far-right can salve the perpetual burn of that self-evident truth is to work even harder to delegitimise and disenfranchise the ballots of those who consistently vote for the 'wrong' party. By my lights, that's cognitive dissonance at work on a grand scale.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:22 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:08 am
BarnettNewman wrote:

Yeah, the hated guy sure was popular in his clan. They keep giving and giving to him. I think they are still paying to him monthly. What were the faults of this basement guy? He kept sniffing hair? His dog bit a journalist?
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:22 am
Yeah, the hated guy sure was popular in his clan. They keep giving and giving to him. I think they are still paying to him monthly. What were the faults of this basement guy? He kept sniffing hair? His dog bit a journalist?
He is the one you guys all wanted. You guys, Twitter, grindr, reddit, ABC, NBC, CBC, BBC and all the largest beneficiaries of the Amazon lockdowns.

I am, and have always been, a bit suspicious of the super-wealthy government types, so I'll keep pointing out that the story about your president's son was spiked by twitter (they suspended a major newspapers twitter account to do it)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 pm

'The Amazon lockdown'. :hehe:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:45 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Amazon lockdowns.
I see this is your latest Tourettes compulsion. What's it supposed to mean? :dunno:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:13 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:45 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Amazon lockdowns.
I see this is your latest Tourettes compulsion. What's it supposed to mean? :dunno:
He just repeats the talking points. It's probably asking too much for him to explain them. :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:52 am

What's to explain? It's like corporate sponsorship, but a joke. Amazon didn't REALLY sponsor the lockdowns.

Coincidentally, they profited hugely by recent government policies, and censor on behalf of some.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:01 am

Well, that makes my point. :{D