AmeriKKKa

Alan B

Re: AmeriKKKa

Post by Alan B » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:34 pm

That Nazi guy has even got his hair-style like the Dear Leader...

Cunt.
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:39 am

This concerned citizen really wants to rein in government spending.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:44 am

Just listen to the kafkaesque bullshit that this country puts black people through.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:27 am

Is it a perception/communication issue?

We need a black president.
We need a woman president.
We need a gay president.

These may be interpreted as statements about the need to see all people represented, or as making each of these attributes a positive quality in and of themselves.

For the right, maybe they see it mostly as the later, and to them if being black is a positive then questioning your blackness is fair.

It would be a pia to always clarify that the need for diversity is about representation rather than anything inherently good about these differences. But it might help.

Of course, there are people who believe that being --just about anything-- is the best ra, ra, ra, so that complicates things...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:58 am

All you need is a rational president...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:36 am

You'll never guess the color of this man's skin.
Wisconsin Police Shoot Black Man as He’s Getting in Car

Video surfaced Sunday night of police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, shooting a Black man in the back at close range as he got into a car following what they called a “domestic dispute.”

Witnesses told the Kenosha News that the man, later identified as Jacob Blake, had just tried to break up a fight between two women. Video posted online shows him walking to a car, trailed by police, and opening the driver’s side door.

One cop grabbed him by the back of the T-shirt and at least one opened fire. At least seven shots were heard as bystanders screamed in horror.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kenosha-w ... ing-in-car

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:26 am

Shot in the back seven times by a cop in front of his kids after trying to break up a fight. Expect more protests. Expect more riots. Expect more conservatives blaming the victims and admonishing the protesters while ignoring the root cause of the problem.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:35 am

That's police. They can't abide people carrying on like they hadn't said something. It's good that they are being exposed like this, though it's hell to keep seeing it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:38 am

They act like plantation overseers in the pre civil war south...
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:48 am

Thank god for widespread video.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:12 am

I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:43 am

And here's Tucker Carlson justifying murder, because of course he is. This is the most watched show on the most watched "news" network. Fox News is dangerous, fascist propaganda.

Tucker Carlson defends actions of teen charged in killings of Kenosha protesters
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/ ... ittenhouse
The rightwing Fox News host Tucker Carlson has defended the actions of a 17-year-old who was arrested and charged with murder after two people were killed in Kenosha, Wisconsin, as white vigilante agitators shot at Black Lives Matter protesters.

Kyle Rittenhouse, from Antioch, Illinois, 20 miles south-west of Kenosha, had taken to the streets of Kenosha with a rifle after protesters marched demanding justice for Jacob Blake, a young Black father who was shot and gravely wounded by police on Sunday.

On his TV show Carlson – who has a long record of making racist and inflammatory statements, triggering an advertising boycott – said that Rittenhouse’s actions were understandable given the violence and property damage in the city.

“Kenosha has devolved into anarchy because the authorities in charge of the city abandoned it. People in charge from the governor of Wisconsin on down refused to enforce the law. They stood back and they watched Kenosha burn,” Carlson said.

He then added: “So are we really surprised that looting and arson accelerated to murder? How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?”

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:00 am

Seabass wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:43 am
And here's Tucker Carlson justifying murder, because of course he is. This is the most watched show on the most watched "news" network. Fox News is dangerous, fascist propaganda.

Tucker Carlson defends actions of teen charged in killings of Kenosha protesters
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/ ... ittenhouse
How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?”
In any sane country people would be very shocked by this.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:39 am

Fucker Carlson is giving encouragement to every crazed white supremacist with a rifle to gun down black people...
And my gin!