AmeriKKKa

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: AmeriKKKa

Post by JimC » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:06 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:11 am
Just a few bad apples, probably. :tea:
Fascism is as American as apple pie... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:54 am

JimC wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:06 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:11 am
Just a few bad apples, probably. :tea:
Fascism is as American as apple pie... :tea:
And it is called the "American Dream®". 8-)
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:06 am

Ron DeSantis, Florida's governor and founding member of the Freedom Caucus, a group of congressional conservatives and libertarians, goes full-on fascist.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:52 am

Cuzzin Bobby-bubbs can sure shoot straight, but cain't remember which side he's shootin at.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:05 am

Aktivirovat' aktiv Floridy.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:19 am

Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed a Black Man Entering His Own Home, Family Says
The family of Casey Goodson Jr. says he was holding his keys and some sandwiches when he was shot.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdpkk/ ... amily-says
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:34 am

:nono:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:39 pm

Remember that BLM exists to try to get cops to stop killing black people.

https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/statu ... 9900600320

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:51 pm

“No One Took Us Seriously”: Black Cops Warned About Racist Capitol Police Officers for Years
https://www.propublica.org/article/no-o ... -for-years
Allegations of racism against the Capitol Police are nothing new: Over 250 Black cops have sued the department since 2001. Some of those former officers now say it’s no surprise white nationalists were able to storm the building.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:37 am

Members of Several Well-Known Hate Groups Identified at Capitol Riot
A ProPublica-FRONTLINE review of the insurrection found several noted hardcore nativists and white nationalists who also participated in the 2017 white power rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
https://www.propublica.org/article/seve ... pitol-riot

A.C. Thompson: Proud Boys "Have Believed for Years Trump Is on Their Side" | Amanpour and Company

From Charlottesville to the Capitol: Trump Fueled Right-Wing Violence. It May Soon Get Even Worse

The Capitol Hill Insurrectionists Had Some Trouble Staying on Message

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:41 am

...guns are sold out everywhere too. Political violence is kicking off and the country is swimming in guns. :sigh:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 am

Seabass wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:39 pm
Remember that BLM exists to try to get cops to stop killing black people.

https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/statu ... 9900600320

Actually, they appropriated BLM on themselves, for when they are on the march, it's obvious that Bowels Like Movement.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:56 am

Not All Cops Are Bad.

A DC police officer said it was 'absolutely my pleasure to crush a white nationalist insurrection' after a video of him trapped against a door by a pro-Trump mob went viral

A Washington DC police officer who was seen a viral video being crushed in a doorway by a pro-Trump mob during the siege on the Capitol last week said it was his pleasure to "crush a white nationalist insurrection."

"If it wasn't my job I would have done that for free. It was absolutely my pleasure to crush a white nationalist insurrection," Daniel Hodges told NBC. "I'm glad I was in a position to be able to help. We'll do it as many times as it takes."
https://www.businessinsider.com/dc-offi ... ain-2021-1

Jesus Christ:
"We were battling, you know, tooth and nail for our lives," he said. "We held the line there in that doorway, and I guess I got pinned through the small back-and-forth we had fighting for, you know, every inch. And I had my arms pinned at that point, I wasn't able to defend myself."

In a now-viral video that was shared on social media, a bloodied Hodges is seen screaming for help as he is being crushed against a metal door frame inside the Capitol building.

Hodges said one rioter ripped off his gas mask and beat him with his own baton, while another tried to gouge his eye.

"At that point, I was also, you know, sucking in OC and CS gas, so I was pretty disabled at that point," he said. "I thought, you know, this might be it. I might die and there's nothing I can do to defend myself at this point. So I just started screaming at the top of my lungs for them to give me a way out, get me a line of retreat. Thankfully someone was able to do that and I was able to extricate myself."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/dc-police-off ... d=75270773

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Georgia police chief, officer ousted after video of racist remarks on slavery, Stacey Abrams

The police chief of a small Georgia city has resigned and a patrolman was fired last week after the two were caught on body cam video having a "horrifying" and racist conversation about slavery, Black people being shot by police and Stacey Abrams.

The June conversation caught on video between Hamilton Police Chief Gene Allmond and Officer John Brooks began with the two discussing the recent fatal shooting of a Black man by a police officer. The video was released by the city to local media and seen by NBC News. It is unclear what happened immediately before the video started recording.

Brooks begins by recounting what a commentator on Fox News had to say about the shooting, in which the Black man had grabbed an officer's stun gun and pointed it at him.

"What they're saying now is, 'Well, they didn't have to shoot him, it's just a Taser,'" Brooks said, in a mocking tone. "Then how come when you tase a f---ing n----- it's like you done killed him 27 times?"

"The mayor up there, she’s already fired the officer ... without a hearing," Brooks added.

He appeared to be talking about the shooting of Rayshard Brooks, 27, and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Hamilton is about 90 miles south of Atlanta.

"They say she’s now the front-runner to be Joe Biden's vice presidential candidate," Brooks continued.

"You’re kidding," Allmond answered.

And without a clear transition, Brooks responded with more vulgarities and N-words about how he'd rather have sex with "the mayor than Stacey Abrams."

"Yes, sir," Allmond agreed, occasionally pulling on a cigarette.

Both Bottoms and Abrams, the former minority leader of the Georgia House of Representatives, were thought to be in the running for President Joe Biden's nominee for vice president.

After ignoring a call, saying it's in another town, the two continue their conversation.

"Protests — these f---ing people," Allmond said. "I didn’t own no slaves, my folks didn’t own no slaves. What are we talking about 200 f---ing years ago?"

Brooks said he has done research on his family history and found evidence of slave ownership by his relatives.

That made Allmond laugh.

"I know there were a lot of them mistreated; I don’t have any doubt about that. But for the most part, it seems to me like they furnished them a house to live in, they furnished them clothes to put on their back, they furnished them food to put on their table, and all they had to do was f---ing work," Allmond said. "And now, we give them all those things, and they don’t have to f---ing work."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ge ... y-n1256350

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:40 pm

#alexandriaocasiosmollett is trending lol

She must be targeted by the racists. It couldn't be that she is a person with agency, who happens to be shitty...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.